Fascination with boots?

Had a few comments on FetLife about my boots.
What is it you men find so attractive about a woman in boots?

thigh high boots look so sexy simples lol

1 Like

Not really sure but my oh is the same. Loves some knee or thigh boots especially with Suspenders :)

1 Like

deffo sussies hold ups pvc skirt dress so sexy x

1 Like

The urge to lick them

1 Like

Horny glass lover

That's the case for me I'm 100% y but anything with heels need to be kissed and licked.

1 Like

Long tight boots just do it for me. Love being held between a pair

1 Like

Hey Doc long time no see... yeah is a must ;-)

boots and heels just look so sexy

my sexiest pair of boots are black pvc thigh/crotch high with silver buckles all way up sides

1 Like

Never had an urge to lick boots, but my OH often wears her long boots when she wants a standing up type shag, as she reckons I am extra-hard when all she is wearing them!

1 Like

Weird... I used to have a thing for boots, now they don't do much for me. It's all about the slutty heels for me!

1 Like

I find it really sexy and I think its because men just cant wear the footwear that ladies wear in the same way also the fact I have a huge foot fetish !

1 Like

Mr&MrsGrey wrote:

my sexiest pair of boots are black pvc thigh/crotch high with silver buckles all way up sides

I have these too!

sexy arent they!!!

love em!!

have worn them to a club recently too....felt very kinky as normally only bedroom boots!!

Mr&MrsGrey wrote:

Love to know where you got the boots from. I want to buy a pair for my OH.

Ebay x

oh i hate them, theyre so tacky. you can be sexy without looking cheap!

Depends on what your trying to achieve.

If i want to look sexy, then nice underwear, stockings, heels.

If i want to feel naughty/slutty and have rough sex, then pvc or leather gets me in the mood.

X

Mr&MrsGrey wrote:

Depends on what your trying to achieve.

If i want to look sexy, then nice underwear, stockings, heels.

If i want to feel naughty/slutty and have rough sex, then pvc or leather gets me in the mood.

X

I mean the boots haha. They dont achieve 'sexy' anymore that a pair of beautiful shoes wont - apart from a thigh high boot fetish! ;P