Faulty toys?

Has any body else received a few faulty toys, I've only been a member a week and received two faulty toys already, granted I've bought a fair few that worked fine. Have I just been unlucky or are other people having the same problem. I have found the customer care team to be really helpful though and the return policy is great considering they're sex toys... I can't return an unworn pants and bra set to my local shop lol

I have to say Love honey have been brillaint I placed an order delivered the next day checked them over and one item was faulty !

I spoke with lovehoney on the Live Chat window and the replacment arrived next day !

is that service or what !

I've never had a faulty toy and I've bought looooaaaadddssss! So unfortunately, it seems like you've been a little unlucky. I'm 100% sure Lovehoney will have it all sorted out for you :)

It happened to me too. 2 faulty items but not in a row and not in same order. Customer care quickly replaced them. That's why im here, i can be 100% sure i'll have what i paid for or money back. They really treat you like a princess/prince! :)

Never in my life i havent felt so welcomed and treasured in any other shop/online shop.

Thank you LoveHoney!!!! xx

Then I'm definitely unlucky, they're gonna be replaced but it's frustrating because I want toooo plaaaayyyyyyy but I can't :(

I've had 3, 2 that weren't waterproof but should have been, one with a crack in it that compromised its waterproofness.

Both of mine are vibrator based that justturn themselves off when they fancy

I've only ever had one bad toy out of like the 40+ I have from lovehoney. If you ask me that's not bad going! :D

Luckly ive never had a faulty toy however ive had to return two underwear items as theyve had flaws :(

yeah i bought a dr kaplen prostrate messager and it didnt work but i got it from amazon the guy replaced it and it does work cant wait to try it out

I had few faulty toys coming my way, one was faulty charger. It does happen occassionally. I think I get 1 faulty toy a year on average. In most cases they did not work straight out of the box, in one it broke after 2 months.

But LH has amazing customer service and they will help you sort it out fast

i've had one faulty toy as it was part of an offer and being discontinued it sold out so i couldn't get a replacement but customer services let me have something else from the offer instead i thought that great

I've had three in the past, one of which was a tester. The first got lost in the post when I returned it and stupidly I never got a proof of posting, so nothing could be done.

Second was the tester, which got replaced with another, which was also faulty so the whole line of toys got scrapped from LH Anyway.

Third was faulty, replaced immediately and didn't even have to send the first to back, guessing as it was a cheap toy anyway, so not worth there while with the free post return.

Returned a couple of other things in the past as we just didn't get one with them and customer service have ALWAYS been amazing.

I've had a couple but with lovehoneys returns policy it's not a problem. It's a bummer if you're waiting on it or heading on a dirty weekend.,