Faux Leather Leggings

Do you guys think it is OK for a straight guy to wear faux leather leggings?

1 Like

I don’t see why not :man_shrugging:t3: if that’s what you wanna wear then go for it as long as it’s not hurting anyone physically then personally I don’t see an issue with it :grin:

1 Like

Nowadays you can wear what you want and I doubt anyone will question it

3 Likes

Clothes aren’t determined by your sexuality, wear what you like.

2 Likes

Not even a sexuality issue. Just look at any fashion show type web page and all the odd stuff worn. It’s not about what others accept, it’s all about what you are confident wearing. If you put something on and wonder what others may think… it won’t work. If you put something else on and think F-you… I like it… it works. Who will tell you any different?

2 Likes

Sorry but no… leggings are difficult to wear for women

3 Likes

I love faux leather leggings. I think they look lovely on anyone. I found a pair in the ladies section of a charity shop in my size and I wear them loads. My wife’s not keen on them, but she loves that I love them so much. I find pairing them with a longer top can help flatten out the Willy and balls a bit. But that’s just my preference. I would defo go for them if that’s what you like :+1:

4 Likes

I’m ok with it! If it is stylish and not overly cheap. It need to add to the kook, not just a cheap kink. I have a few pairs of various shines and thicknesses and I know I love them! It shouldn’t matter if it is a guy?

1 Like

Just being a tease here but… easier for men to wear? Possible given larger thigh muscle I guess.

1 Like

Not sure if I know? I just know they are cute and comfortable!
But they have to be shiny! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Of course you can. I’ve got a few pair and love wearing them :slight_smile: I’ve even wore them out but under the safety of fancy dress a couple times. It did lead my sister-in-law and her friend to quiz me on the style of underwear I’d chosen. It may have been the liquid confidence but I remember having no hesitation in showing them the skimpy black thong I had on :slight_smile: :bum3:

2 Likes

Think they look ugly on anybody no matter what their sex or body shape.

If the person wearing them feels happy and enjoys it (and my daughter never wears them) what do I care, I can just look in a different direction.

1 Like

Go you!!!

1 Like