Favorite Dildo Color

I usually get my dildos in a dark purple, but this time around I decided to step away from the usual and bought a clear one.

Is there a color you go for? Glitter, non-glitter, metallic, multicolored, single colored, realistic flesh color, or something else?

Realistic flesh. I am tempted to try a colored one next time though just for fun. Maybe the rainbow pop

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Realistic flesh. I am tempted to try a colored one next time though just for fun. Maybe the rainbow pop

Whose flesh?

Has to be black for me.

White

Im always attracted to pink! Lol

Black and dark purple mostly. I do have a few blue ones that I love though

I love my rainbow dildo it's amazing, but most of my others are glass. Would love blue. I hate pink and flesh tone. More blue please

most of mine are black, pink and purple, would love to see more orange, blue, yellow an green, or mixes of colours

My preference is black for all toys, unless they are made of glass or metal.

I don't think I really care.
However this one is a massive want
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33670

I dont really care, depends on the shape, but id go for glitter or pinks/purples over natural/black. Saw some lovely dildos on instagram, had hearts inside a white silicone, looked like sweeties, was cute!

Anything non realistic for me. My favourite colour is green but it would be a bit incredible hulkish....

RosyCheek wrote:

Anything non realistic for me. My favourite colour is green but it would be a bit incredible hulkish....

Haha..made me chuckle. A hulk fantasy

I choose based on size, shape and squishiness. Colour is less important.

Hence a varied collection. Off the top of my head I have...

Black
Vixen multi-coloured
Deep red
Magenta
Pinky flesh coloured
Clear glass
Oily coloured glass

I think that's it 😕

My favourite colour is purple. Most of my sex toys are :)

My lelo mona wave is a gorgeous colour, like a pinky purple. Definitely my favourite colour of the ones I own. I'm usually drawn to pinks or purples but I do love the blue of the L'amourose prism v. The only thing I would not want is anything glittered and I'm not keen on black for dildos either.

RosyCheek wrote:

Same as far as the anything non realistic other than that either purple or black

I prefer them to be non realistic and made out of glass. But if I had to choose a colour I would pick blue, preferably light blue 😄

Anything that's not too realistic. A Hyper-realistic dildo would make me feel a bit like a serial killer.

But my favourite colour has to be purple. I'm also a fan of the look of multicoloured stuff like the Vixen Mustang Multicoloured and the Rainbow Pop.

I prefer black, my LH rabbit is pink with a white base & as silly as it sounds I think i'd enjoy it more if it were black, pink is not a colour I like really. Purple would be a nice change, started to really like the colour ^_^

I'd love a khaki coloured item, I'm obsessed with khaki! ^_^