Favorite panty vibrator?

Hey all!

Looking for recommendations on your favorite panty vibrator. I’m looking at the Lovense Ferri (the features are very appealing!) but it’s currently out of stock on the LH website.

Features I prefer:
•app connectivity
•magnet to attach to panties
•not too loud

1 Like

Your definition on not too loud has to be a little specific. I don’t think there’s any that will get you off discreetly in a quiet room, but there’s plenty that can blow your mind away at a bar or or on a train.

There’s some vibes that sound like an outboard motor. Something that doesn’t take over the room and turn heads is preferable. I have a private office, so there aren’t people sitting around me at work.

2 Likes

Really interested in this thread. I love the thought of using when at a restaurant or bar so it would need to be quiet enough to not gather any attention but strong enough to actual do it’s job. We tried lush type toys but she found it uncomfortable after a while and was removed almost as soon as we arrived at the pub. I’ve considered the WeVibe Moxie and the Lovense Ferri but they aren’t cheap and while highly rated on the web seem to get mixed LH reviews in terms of doing the job and noise levels. Any feedback from people who have used either or can suggest a better toy would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

I ended up ordering the Ferri, so I’ll post an update once I receive it and we have the chance to try it out.

3 Likes

I got my Ferri and I’m disappointed. I really don’t like it.

I found it very underwhelming and for me, it was very difficult to orgasm with it. It was a bit louder than I anticipated, but I tested it at home so not a big deal. If you’re in a crowded restaurant, movie or somewhere else with noise, you’d be ok.

My go to clit vibrator is the Lelo Sona. I’ve had it for a few years and it works as good now as it did when I got it. While they’re both clit vibrators, how they get the job done is very differrent.

Many thanks for the update. We also have the sona (1st gen) which does get her off easily but she never likes above the first two power levels, quiet easily arroused clit. Still quiet confused if the Ferri would be a good choice as I’m really after something that I would be able to tease her with when we are out but it would need to have the ability to get her off to be effective and from your feedback I’m still unsure if this would be a good buy

I believe my Sona is also the first gen. It’s my “old faithful” but you’re right - can’t use that one out and about… unless she uses it in the car on the way to/from your date. You could easily reach a hand over and hold it in place for her.

I’ll be back on the search for something to see what I can find.

1 Like