Favourite Anonymous Gifts?

Sum Sub wrote:

That's what I tell myself. In reality I have no friends and everyone hates me.

I think you know this isn't true. x

Sum Sub wrote:

I don't get gifts. Anonymous or otherwise.
This suits me as I have extremely specific tastes and even my OH has given up on trying to surprise me.
That's what I tell myself. In reality I have no friends and everyone hates me.

awwww, I love you Sub x![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Thanks for your kind words lovebirds cherries and mermaid (and everyone else).
I'd hope by now the forum regulars be able to read my posts in the spirit they're intended.
I have only a few friends but that's by choice (mine and theirs) since quality really is superior to quantity in my opinion. Those I do consider as friends I would defend to the death and I think the same is true in reverse. It's true that we don't exchange gifts, and again that's kinda by agreement. Time spent with a close friend is way more valuable than their hard earned £££ on something that I'll probably do a fairly poor job of pretending I wanted.
You guys generally get my uncensored humour since I can hide behind my lcd screen! Even so, I love you guys and I'd defend you to the death too.

😭😭 aw Sub. 😭😭 I'm in bits here. We love you Sub 😘

Sum Sub wrote:

Time spent with a close friend is way more valuable than their hard earned £££ on something that I'll probably do a fairly poor job of pretending I wanted.

I couldn't agree more. Quality Time is my Love Language.

However I did receive a very well timed anoymous gift from the Lovehoney Fairy that made me extremely happy. Just to know a kind soul is thinking of you on a bad makes a huge difference.

Bahaha 😂 😂 I love how your smart assed post has back fired and is getting peeps to give u squishes, Sub!

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Bahaha 😂 😂 I love how your smart assed post has back fired and is getting peeps to give u squishes, Sub!

Yes the irony is not lost on me either.

The more grumpy you are, the more I want to squish you, Sum Sub.

Caliente wrote:

+1 😂😂😂

I think a big friendly, squishy group hug for sum sub is needed. I'm sure he'd love that lol 😂😂😂

I will join in the group hug if MM brings a cake :)

never had a anonymous gift off here. But i have 2 questions...

do you get an email to let you know you're expecting a gift ? as i can be paranoid that the postman, the neighbour (a shop) will recognise / google the LH postcode. ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) lol

and if you dont like the gift maybe you can return it to lovehoney and the gifter gets a refund?

Amykins wrote:

never had a anonymous gift off here. But i have 2 questions...

do you get an email to let you know you're expecting a gift ? as i can be paranoid that the postman, the neighbour (a shop) will recognise / google the LH postcode. ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) lol

and if you dont like the gift maybe you can return it to lovehoney and the gifter gets a refund?

If returned yes giftwrap gets refund. The delivery is just the same as if you'd ordered it, so you still get the email from RM in the morning.

ok thanks Sum Sub ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Happy birthday Mummy Mermaid!!!

I'm in the antipodes, have I mangled the date? Did you/are you having a lovely day?

Sum sub, you keep saying that, I don't think it means what you think it means..

You're a very funny person and I adore your reviews, so even though you don't know me, I still like you, so I can only imagine that your actual friends think you're the bees knees..

Thank you very much huni. I had a lovely day xx

Vanessa8 wrote:

I will join in the group hug if MM brings a cake :)

Scorpius12 wrote:

Caliente wrote:

+1 😂😂😂

Sum Sub wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Yes the irony is not lost on me either.

Sum Sub wrote:

Thanks for your kind words lovebirds cherries and mermaid (and everyone else).
I'd hope by now the forum regulars be able to read my posts in the spirit they're intended.
I have only a few friends but that's by choice (mine and theirs) since quality really is superior to quantity in my opinion. Those I do consider as friends I would defend to the death and I think the same is true in reverse. It's true that we don't exchange gifts, and again that's kinda by agreement. Time spent with a close friend is way more valuable than their hard earned £££ on something that I'll probably do a fairly poor job of pretending I wanted.
You guys generally get my uncensored humour since I can hide behind my lcd screen! Even so, I love you guys and I'd defend you to the death too.

Cake!!!! Hugs!!! Xxx

I've only ever had one and that was some lovely lingerie two years ago.

It came at a time I needed cheering up. Well thought through and much appreciated x

If anyone wants to buy me an anonymous gift I'll be forever greatful! Hardly even get them off the OH right now as money is tight :'(