Favourite Anonymous Gifts?

Hi everyone!

I was wondering what everyone's favourite anonymous gifts have been? I prefer to know who has sent me the gift when I open an LH box but sometimes the mystery can be fun!

My favourite was a glass butt plug!

I'm still trying to find out who sent it so if you're reading this let me know! ;)

My favourite gift was the njoy eleven, but gifts rarely stay anonymouse for long. I really appreciate every gift I have ever recieved big and small. The best thing about recieving a gift, for me, is knowing that someone (a lovehoney friend) is thinking of me.

As for sending gifts to others, I like to think of being the person who puts a smile on someone's (a lovehoney friend) face. I think of it as sending a little box of magic or a drop of happiness, to cheer up people when life is hard. I really enjoy gifting my friends and I DONT gift to recieve, that's not my thing.

Oh my goodness, that is like asking what my favorite candy is. Seriously LOVE everything that has been gifted to me. It is such a nice thing to know someone wants to make you feel better / make your day. Plus it is all off my wish list, so I have worn and wear all the flirty knickers and lingerie and use my chap stick and nipple rings.

Yes! That's the best part - Because it's off your wish list you know you will love it! Not like the fake smiles you have to give certain relatives at Christmas... ;)

I've received gifts that were not from my wishlists and I've loved everyone of them just as much as the ones which were chosen for me by my friends from my list !

I guess people!e on here know me well enough to know what I enjoy 😉 lol

I didn't know you could send anonymous gifts off the wish list? @Terri JJ

Now I'm worried I'll end up with something that won't fit ;)

If you get a gift that dosen't fit Lovehoney have a brilliant 365 day returns policy, so you could always exchange it for the correct size.

Your reviews could also be checked for sizes should anyone want to gift you an item of clothing which is not on your wish list. I've done this in the last although I've mostly sent things from the recipientes wish list as I know it's something they're wanting.

Oh I was trying to make a dildo joke hahaha.

But they are great for service! I find it hard since I'm curvy when it comes to body stockings especially!

I got an awesome calendar and a box of choccies in the secret santa last year. Two pressies instead of one! Win win.

My favourite anonymous gift ever was the chocolates stashed under my desk and the rose left on my desk on valentines day back in primary 5. Still don't know who it was ;)

My favourite anonymous gift was the pile of horse poo left outside the front of my drive. On the roses. If that horse is reading thank you 😭

I don't get gifts. Anonymous or otherwise.
This suits me as I have extremely specific tastes and even my OH has given up on trying to surprise me.
That's what I tell myself. In reality I have no friends and everyone hates me.

I found a tenner once but now, after reading all this, I'm starting to suspect someone left it there for me.

![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

You didn't happen to find it in sainsburys did you battlecat? Cause if thats the case I didn't leave it there for you and I want it back 😂😂😂

Lorah13 wrote:

You didn't happen to find it in sainsburys did you battlecat? Cause if thats the case I didn't leave it there for you and I want it back 😂😂😂

It was a cold and sleepy kind of day, dragging myself upright after nearly slipping into a coma on the bus I thought I had better get off, what with it being my stop and all.

I looked blearily at the empty seats as I went by and saw a familiar looking scrunched up bit of paper.

Something in my mind kicked me up my metaphorical bum and said, "That's a tenner, Mr Cat! What a day! What a day!"

So I silently thanked whatever kind soul had discarded it, or left it for me, and went to the pub.

Long story short: Sorry, no. I don't think the bus even passed one, alas.

👍🏻😂😂😂

Sum Sub wrote:

This suits me as I have extremely specific tastes and even my OH has given up on trying to surprise me.

I don't hate you. You pretty much always make me smile ^^ xx

Happy birthday Mummy Mermaid!!!

I'm in the antipodes, have I mangled the date? Did you/are you having a lovely day?

Sum sub, you keep saying that, I don't think it means what you think it means..

You're a very funny person and I adore your reviews, so even though you don't know me, I still like you, so I can only imagine that your actual friends think you're the bees knees..

Sum Sub wrote:

I hope that was a joke, I certainly don't hate you (although in the past I have thought you hated me!). I find your posts amusing and your reviews very helpful. You have a way with words, as they say.

Plus, surely in reality you don't get Lovehoney gifts because you don't have a public wishlist? :p

As soon as somone sends me a gift I'll let you know if i like it or not ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)