Favourite body part?

I was just wondering what was your favourite body part? Is there one particular area of a partner that drives you crazy? And why? Ignoring the obvious of course... :P

I personally love a mans arms. They don't have to be ridiculously muscly to the point of Arnie standards, just a bit of definition. Arms signify strength for me & I find them incredibly arousing. I love gripping hold of my OH's arms, feeling the muscles flex mmmmmm.

for me its his eyes then his sexy flirty smile then like u SK his arms then to the obv mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I was attracted intially by my husbands lips. He has quite a wide mouth and I like it alot, still do.

Now I like his legs, his thighs. He cycles alot and they are pretty hard.

I love arms too! And hands..I like manly hands, that are well looked after.

i like feet and hands too

Oooh I forgot about legs Dee! Nice muscular legs are lovely. Rugby players have the most amazing legs. Such thick, strong thighs. Yum. Luckily for me my OH is an ex-rugby player (forced to retire due to injury) :P

sub-kitten wrote:

Oooh I forgot about legs Dee! Nice muscular legs are lovely. Rugby players have the most amazing legs. Such thick, strong thighs. Yum. Luckily for me my OH is an ex-rugby player (forced to retire due to injury) :P

Dont forget those thighs SK!! haha

A nice pert bum is great too!! He has a very tight ass!!! love to squeeze it!!

I like Bit O' Fluff's forearms. I actually noticed them the first time I met him - he leaned around me to grab something off the desk I was sitting at and I was like "Oooh, hellew..." That said, he has an absolutely gorgeous smile - it's annoyingly infectious.

Apparently, his favourite bit of me is my boobs. Strange, seeing as I absolutely hate my boobs.

eyes love sexy eyes usually brown or blue

Ork wrote:

Hand's, feet, legs, wait er well eveyyhting I guess lol. Though I do like a womens hands there smooth and small sort of thing?... I mean there nice if that makes any sense? As opposed to my hands which are huge sandpaper thing's covered in scars from a fun child hood.

My OH is covered (& I mean COVERED) in scars but that just adds to his appeal to me. It makes him look all the more rugged & I love hearing about how he got them all. A body with scars shows a life lived. And an interesting past.

sub-kitten wrote:

I was just wondering what was your favourite body part? Is there one particular area of a partner that drives you crazy? And why? Ignoring the obvious of course... :P

I personally love a mans arms. They don't have to be ridiculously muscly to the point of Arnie standards, just a bit of definition. Arms signify strength for me & I find them incredibly arousing. I love gripping hold of my OH's arms, feeling the muscles flex mmmmmm.

I agree! But it's the shoulders too. I love how broad his shoulders are, I fit into his arms nicely and it feels so good. =)

Other parts to mention of my partner specifically are his perfect pink lips, green eyes and just his general masculine sexiness.

I think my OH prefers my face to anything, as he so romantically likes to mention... big boobs come a close second, I think. lol

I'm also a lover of nice arms. My OH has such great arms, they're long and lean with plenty of muscle definition, but not overly muscley. Nice strong arms around me just make me feel really safe, I think that's the attraction for me.

Imogen wrote:

I'm also a lover of nice arms. My OH has such great arms, they're long and lean with plenty of muscle definition, but not overly muscley. Nice strong arms around me just make me feel really safe, I think that's the attraction for me.

I agree.

a strong area in the area of the coxcix

I love his booty!! ;) so firm & sexy! I am a bum lover though haha.

Has to be her bum!

I got with my partner before I really had a defined "taste". I never liked overly muscular guys but I'd never thought of it beyond "fairly slim, blue eyes".

So on my partner -

I love his eyes, lips and jawline and I think that would also be something that translates to other men.

I also love his muscular/defined back and shoulders. And he has a very taught (but not especially muscular) stomach which I love.

My partner always liked latino ladies so I think my figure actually suits that - I'm not latino, but I have a very muscular bum and muscular thighs meaning I'm quite curvy in that area. Though I'll have to ask him which body part he actually likes best!

Adx

her laugh (apart from physical attributes) can turn me on on the phone

tattoos and arms and manly big hands xx

I have to say it's the wifes toes,

as for scars i have one on my right leg where i was knocked of a bike and had to have the calf mussle stiched back on with 83 stiches, but have small ones on my hands from the job that i do