Favourite cock ring or combination?

I’m fairly newish to wearing cock-rings, so trying to get more ideas for pleasurable ways to wear them. I’m not into masochistic or CBT stuff, just the more pleasurable side, for couples play or solo.

My current favourite is a glans ring from Dominix:

This seems to change the sensitivity of the frenulum for a slower finish, as well as adding all round stimulation without painful constriction.

The other is a stretchy silicone ring worn round the penis and scrotum. A bit like this one:

This one’s cool. It allows blood flow while maintaining a comfortable hardness, and pulls on the back of the scrotum for a bit of extra sensation. The stretch also makes it super easy to put on and take off.

What are your favourites? Do you prefer stretchy or firm? A glans ring, round the base of the shaft, or round the whole lot?

I prefer stretchy ones, also i like vibrating ones to share the pleasure!

I have tried many kinds and prefer the stretchy ones . I bought a combo cock ring , butt plug . Each part was great , but not designed for my dimensions . Install the cock ring and insert the butt plug and the cock ring would pull out the plug . I think there needs to be a shop where you go in like a custom tailered nothing store . Only for sex toys . Get the perfect size cock ring and the correct distance to my bum . Also the perfect dimension of plug and or prostrate massager .

1 Like

The measuring part could be interesting :rofl:

I hear you on the squishy ones, WillC.
Some of the firmer ones are more like little torture devices!

Yes, not keen on them encompassing my nuts either!

I have a good collection, I love the dominix Stainless doughnut cock rings https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33173 and have 3 different sizes each give a different feeling the smallest is very tight and gives a very intense hard on and I often wear this on my shaft for solo play, the middle holds you very well when hard and the larger one I wear almost daily I love the weight and the pull down feeling it gives.

I purchased the https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34073 also however it was so shockingly made I placed it in the bin let’s just say I would not have chanced slicing my self open.

I have also got multiple sets of silicone ring and actually find the LH basic sets are the best in this range https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34881 They are nice and firm not to forgiving and of course you can use Them in multiple Ways

Then I have the LH Bed Ringer, this is absolutely fantastic for both the wearer and the receiver Very firm and very good vibration patterns https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40888

But I simply can’t get away from stainless steel heavy doughnut rings :crazy_face:

1 Like

With you all the way about S/steel. The weight of a wedding ring combined with ball stretchers is amazing. Dominix are a great product. Have three different sizes to suit the mood. Just be sure when sizing.:astonished:

I waited for LH ball stretchers being back in stock sadly I could no longer resist and purchased from an other place, wow 660g solid steel hanging down its better than I even imagined it would be .

2 Likes

I like these:

One worn around cock and balls, the second just around the cock. They make everything more sensitive and are superb for masterbation or oral.

I would warn however that if you have rather large and tight balls this arrangement tends to make them get in the way for penetrative sex. Ask me how I know.

I realise that some have said they are not into cbt type activity, but when the mood takes us this arrangement also presents everything in a very accessible way!

I’m into CBT in a big way so I have four stainless steel ball stretchers of different sizes and weight, thease worn together or one at a time is truly amazing,and is a very big turn on for the mistress ,so give them a try it will be better than you ever imagined

Definitely prefer stretchy ones! I feel like the firm ones need to be the perfect size for yourself to get the most out of it, whereas at least with a stretchy one you know it will always fit perfectly, plus I find them easier to remove!

1 Like

Thanks for the comments. Good to hear everyone’s experiences.
Kinda intrigued to see if anyone finds rings help them last longer, or changes up the sensitivity?

I wonder whether a tether up the back to a belt would be a good thing? I hope some sex toy designers are listening!