Favourite glass dildo?

The Beaded is my favourite but I also love the big head and comparatively slim shaft of the Curved G-Spot Sensual.

1 Like

Iā€™ve started putting elastic bands around glass or steel. They help with my grip (as it isnā€™t great to start with but add a bit of lube and a disasterā€™s not far away).

Iā€™ve been looking at silicone straps and bands (like those used in the food industry) but I have a large stash of rubber bands already. Partially thanks to my Mr Postie banding my mail with my frequent Lovehoney boxes!

1 Like

Iā€™ve got the Curved G Spot Sensual Glass Dildo I love the bulbous smooth head on it and because itā€™s glass I can use my silicone lube on it!

Good tip about the elastic bands @VR it does get very slippery to hold at times!

@wildflower Thatā€™s the one. The head/shaft combo is a thing of beauty.

I had my eye on the Glas Pure Indulgence Anal dildo but itā€™s out of stock so am thinking maybe the Lovehoney Slimline G-Spot Sensual glass dildo instead.

Itā€™s an addiction that I think I may need help for.

2 Likes

@VR I definitely seem to have a glass addictionā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™d recommend one with a bit less texture to get started, as they are glass they are obviously very firm with no give, I find that some of the more textured ones are a bit harsh, but thatā€™s just my personal preference

@MsSubExperimenter
Following your previous post - I see you have both of these:

Would love to know which is best and why? x

3 Likes

I donā€™t own a glass dildo but I do own glass benwa balls and they feel great due to their weight, their cool temperature and their smooth texture.

@Cupc8kes i donā€™t have the tracey cox set but I do have the beaded glass dildo and I canā€™t recommend it more. Itā€™s really full and thick, if thatā€™s your thing, and you can use it either way round depending on what you prefer. Great for g-spot stimulation or just ā€˜generalā€™ internal pleasure. With the beads being bigger rather than just texture it adds so much more sensation and a lot of pleasure :relaxed:

2 Likes

I have the Lovehoney Nubby Textured Sensual Glass Dildo, and I LOVE the texture on it! Itā€™s the only glass toy I have now, but Iā€™m thinking the Lovehoney Tentacle Textured Sensual Glass Dildo or the Lovehoney Textured Sensual Glass Dildo will be my next glass dildo, and Iā€™m giving some thought to these glass anal beads :eyes:

1 Like

@Cupc8kes theyā€™re both lovely for different reasons. The LH beaded one is girthier so sometimes I find I need to work up to that one.

The TC ones have less girth but the shape and sensations are really nice.

The LH one does hit my spot better than the TC ones though.

1 Like

For your first glass toy Iā€™d go with either this popular choice. The see through oneā€™s a great g-spotter :sweat_drops: Iā€™d imagine itā€™ll be great for anal too. Theyā€™re both excellent quality at a good price :+1:

Or this one, also a fantastic g-spotter :sweat_drops: weā€™ve not tried any of the recommendations anal but the shape looks perfect for p-spotting too :+1:

Thereā€™s many excellent recommendations on here though, Iā€™ve gone with those as glass is firmer than a vibe, Dildo or penis making the piece feel larger than it actually is. I found both more than big enough for first firm toy but thatā€™s only my views. Enjoy whatever you decide :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Oh my frikin life, you certainly do :scream: Doesnā€™t glass look super pretty, I mean your photo is stunning with how they catch in the light :star_struck:

2 Likes

I have a few more now too :woman_facepalming:t2: They are so pretty.

I think when I eventually get my own place I might have a display of some of them :joy:

2 Likes

Two glass items I ordered from LH have just arrived: the LH Sensual Glass Spiral Dildo and the sensual Glass Small Heart Butt Plug. I am about to try them out. The dildo is clear and curved, with a bulbous G-spot stimulating head and swirly spirals down the shaft. The heart butt plug is a lovely rose pink in colour and looks like a piece of art. Tempting to display them both in a China cabinet! I like that they are hand-blown.
I will add an update in an hour or so after play and report on their performance.

3 Likes

Bex is soooo right! My OH loves this glass dildo

I have four glass dildos. My latest one is the pink ā€œTentacleā€ one with a finger loop on the end and lots of glass nubs on it. It doesnā€™t hurt going in and the texture is nice. I can also slip a finger clit vibrator on the end loop for added sensation . This combination gives me a nice orgasm, besides it looks pretty.
I keep the tentacle, the pink spiral dildo and the pink heart butt plug on my bedroom (pink) window sill. They look very decorative with the sunlight shining through them.
The pink spiral is also effective, but I find thereā€™s a slight pain when first pushing it in due to the knobby head, even with lots of lube, but it is easy to grasp and it feels so good. I like the sensation when using the glass dildos cold, then when you eventually take them out, they are hot. Always on the lookout for new designs!

I have that glass tentacle dildo @tpatch

Itā€™s beautiful to look at and like you say so worthy of being on display rather than hidden away.

It reminds me of a special someone so itā€™s my favourite glass toy. I love glass too.

2 Likes

This has taken me to new galaxies.

1 Like

I love that one @Cali_Nyx :blush: