Favourite glass dildo?

So the OH and I are looking to add dildos to our sex life. We both think it could be something new and fun to try. After doing some major investigating, it sends that glass is the winner of one to purchase. But now the question is… what one. There seems to be a good amount of different ones and we both know that you probably just can’t have one as a do all. But what would you recommend as a first one to have? I’ve looked at previous posts and most of the recommended ones are no longer available and there is more than likely so many different styles again now

3 Likes

I have one similar to this and I love it.

Because it’s rippled and tapered you can start with the narrower end and keep a good grip on the larger end and then also insert that if you feel like doing so.

Glass toys feel amazing, enjoy the journey!

4 Likes

I’ve got this one and would recommend it

The ribbed effect really makes a difference. Even tried after it’d been in the freezer for a bit and that was a truly different experience

1 Like

The Beaded Glass Dildo is Mrs Chimp’s favourite (though she does like pretty much all of them :slightly_smiling_face:). It’s half price in the Black Friday Sale too, so that’s a bonus. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

She also really likes the Icicles No5

Be careful if you chill them in the freezer as glass will stick to skin if it gets too cold. Test it on a less sensitive area first. :+1: Chilling them in the fridge is also good.

2 Likes

This is a fantastic first set, you get two different double ended dildos to experiment with.

5 Likes

100% agree with @AmyA on this one, they were our first set and definitely opened our eyes, (and legs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) to the world of glass toys!

1 Like

I also started with the set and it’s great bang for your buck so to speak. That being said this dildo (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30946 ) is my favourite of ALL TIME. It’s my go to on a regular basis and hits absolutely all the right spots every time. I can’t recommend it enough.

I’ll second @Llyahl - we have this too https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30941 And it’s a great piece of kit. With the two ends you can enjoy different sensations. My OH loves this being slowly slid in and out with some upward pressure whilst I perform oral on her! Also like all glass dildos you can utilise the temperature sensations by chilling or warming up under the tap first. Plus personally I really like the look of a glass dildo in use! Enjoy!

1 Like

Highly agree with @AmyA recommendation, a great addition to the toy box and its often one that gets discounted in the sales / deal of the day. Good range of sensations, nice size and easy to keep clean and safe.

1 Like

I agree with the Beaded Glass Dildo.

The ends are different sizes so it’s like having 2 dildos in one. Great for G-spot stimulation, too.

3 Likes

Agreed, definitely the beaded one, the tentacle is also quite fun and different.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21487
The tentacle IS amazing but can be a lot if it’s your first glass (although it was my first!)

I must have about 10 glass dildos and they are all great.

The Glass Beaded one is rightly popular (it comes in black, too, but I don’t think that one is in the sale) and the one recommended by @MsSubExperimenter is beautiful.

If I had to pick just one, it would be this:

Blue Swirl Textured Glass Dildo

I’m slightly obsessed with glass dildos now. I’m thinking I might have to invest in the beaded one now as I don’t have anything shaped like that and at half price it would be rude not to! Everyone here that has it seems to love it.

I also live in hope that this beauty will be deal of the day or on an offer sometime soon! It looks incredible but think it might be a bit much for a first one :blush:

1 Like

The pink one out of this set Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildo Set its been my favourite for years!

2 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter you should defo get the glass beaded dildo at that price.
I also have the second one you asked about - It isn’t too much for a first one at all. It was my first one. It also doubles up as a massager (like a rolling pin) so I’d go for it! I love mine - it has beautiful colours which don’t quite show in the photos.

1 Like

Just ordered this, any tips for glass newbies?

Must admit I do like the tentacle glass dildo…lots of detail nice size too.

Looks beautiful too a stunning piece of art.
Just wished it was blue or green instead of pink.

4 Likes

Just experiment with them and see what you like.you can put them in the fridge or even the freezer. If you like. I like to use mine in the bath as well.

1 Like

Go slow to begin with would be my advice. If youve ever had metal toys, same principle with the whole inflexible material thing. Also glass is quite slippery when lubed up so you have to be a little careful not to drop it accidentally (especially into the sink).
Nice set though, looks like alot of fun though :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like