Favourite Knicker Styles for Men

So what do other Male knicker wearers love to wear? I so love sexy satin and lace thongs, but found a new style recently at a well known high street retailer, they are decribed as:

Miami cut for a playful cut-away back and flattering high leg. A dipped front and back creates a sleek silhouette,

Love the look of them, but has anyone tried them??

Have to say they look lovely personally I prefer a small lacy bikini bottom or a v string in fact I’m well over due some new ones :)

M&S "Lace wrap knickers" a lot of the reviews are from men, have been wearing them for years, they fit men great. I have them in pink, blue, purple etc, but this season they only have either black or white but do add other colours each season.

I'd love to wear any lacy or frilly knickers Male or female

I'd love to wear any lacy or frilly knickers Male or female

Just plain briefs. So comfy!

My boyfriend doesn't wear ladies knickers at all but most days he wears HOM g-strings which are small undies.

I like wearing one of my wife's G string. It fits and supports very well. She has a PVC thong which I sometimes wear back to front.

I am rather partial to traditional shapewear, I know its not sexy to some but I love it.

Partial to slightly lacy thong backs, but also French-style knickers, as long as you can store the member well.

I’m wearing an “invisible” thong from Lindex quite a lore recently. Goes well with tight leggings or skirts where you don’t want a vpl.

Big fan of lace thongs here as well. Not tried the Miami knickers but I wonder if they'd keep everything in.

I love panties, satin and lace, there's a particular website that makes lingerie for men that I get mine from as they are designed for men in mens sizes with added ball room so they are comfortable to wear for the day, nothing worse than a ball dropping out at the wrong time!!

@yes man, I could not wear female underwear that was designed for men, to me it has to be from a ladies department so that I know it is underware that women would actually wear. Most of my clothes and underware are from Mark's and Spencer, knickers if you buy in stretchy materials rather than full cotton fit really well and hold everything in place.

@yes man .... think we probably shop at the same place (XDress, by any chance)? They supply some stunningly pretty panties that look great and are quite practical for all day wear. However, they are a bit expensive for wearing every day, so otherwise content myself with a drawer full of Sloggi midi's for pure comfort plus a few thongs for summer wear (and for wearing under tights).

@Sarah's wench .... yes I understand the allure of wearing garments designed and marketed for women although I had a lot of trouble finding sufficiently feminine styles that would fit well and hold everything snuggly in place. That's why I took the alternative approach, and love the fact that there are companies out there (admittedly only one or two) that are now designing these products for men. Hopefully more will spring up and it would be great to see a high street chain introduce something a little more feminine for men. I think they'd fly off the shelf ...

Unfortunately M&S after many years have sadly discontinued there lace wrap knickers range, they where the best fitting knickers that fitted men perfect no matter how big your package was the front panel was wide and stretchy so held everything in place with no gaps. Most of the reviews where from men who found them to be perfect fitting and very comfortable. Just glad that over the years I purchased quite a few pairs so have a couple of years supply, think I have around 80 pairs in many colours and patterns.

Anal-ysis wrote:

@yes man .... think we probably shop at the same place (XDress, by any chance)? They supply some stunningly pretty panties that look great and are quite practical for all day wear. However, they are a bit expensive for wearing every day, so otherwise content myself with a drawer full of Sloggi midi's for pure comfort plus a few thongs for summer wear (and for wearing under tights).

@Sarah's wench .... yes I understand the allure of wearing garments designed and marketed for women although I had a lot of trouble finding sufficiently feminine styles that would fit well and hold everything snuggly in place. That's why I took the alternative approach, and love the fact that there are companies out there (admittedly only one or two) that are now designing these products for men. Hopefully more will spring up and it would be great to see a high street chain introduce something a little more feminine for men. I think they'd fly off the shelf ...

Analysis, spot on mate, love their stuff! Absolutely perfect for what I want it for! I get what others say but at the end of the day it's lingerie in the same sense as women's lingerie just it's designed for a mans figure! And yes it is expensive thats my only gripe with but won't stop me buying!! Not sure of the other company your on about as only found X-D!!

I love skin tight boxers on men and sheer/ mesh/ see through works nicely

lubylou13 wrote:

I love skin tight boxers on men and sheer/ mesh/ see through works nicely

As I said previously my favourites are panties but got the LHM lacy boxers and they look amazingly sexy!! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33885

Definitely a thong, man's thong for daily wear and women's thing for naughty times