Favourite nipple toy?

For those that are into nipple play, what is your favourite type of nipple toy? For many the nips can be a huge turn on so various stimulation is wonderful. I have a full range depending on interest. I have the standard alligator clips connected by light chain(s), clover leaf clamps with or without weights for more intense play, I have the screw down type suction cup thingies. I also have several “inverted nipple correction” devices that are fun, both powered and static. Likely the most unusual one is a pair of rechargeable suction cups that are supposed to simulate having your nipples licked. They don’t btw. It feels fun for a few minutes then just make your nipples sore. Of all my nipple toys I would say the small silicon nipple correctors are my fav. The base is about the size of my areola and the cup just a little larger than my nip. They just get pressed on by the thumb and self correcting suction keeps them in place. You can twerk and twirl through the silicon and still have all the feelings the whole time your nip is held erect. I do have one nip pierced at 6GA (4mm) but also have some non-piercing jewelry for times when I want a matching set. What else is out there and what do you prefer for nipple toys?

I have the Lovehoney Perfect Pair Silicone Nipple Suckers which i absolutely love. I also have BASICS Nipple Pump Set (6 Piece) i do like this set but can only wear them for a short space of time as my nipples started to turn blue :see_no_evil:. I also have Bondage Boutique Adjustable Nipple Clamps i find these amazing!! A bit of a job to put on but once on i love the feel of the chain against my skin especially whenever they are ice cold!! :hot_face: i love nipple play in general and when done right to me it turns something on inside me that just sends me to another planet

2 Likes

Thanks @Grainne. will check out those recommendations to see if they are different than what I already have. The more nipple play the better!

@be3169 would definitely agree. I have a few other nipple pumps and clamps on my wishlist at the minute. Really looking forward to buying them!!

If you could only pick one… what would it be?

At the minute top of my wishlist is 4-Point Adjustable Weighted Nipple Press!! Cannot wait to buy them

Cool. Basically a non-pierced nipple jewelry which looks fun. Have you ever considered getting your nipples pierced?

I absolutely love nipple play. I have different clamps and suckers, but my absolute favourite is similar to these 4-Point Adjustable Weighted Nipple Press - Lovehoney UK

Mine were purchased elsewhere and are silver with a chain. The screws don’t have silicone caps on them, but the ends are rounded, not flat and sharp like I saw on some versions.

Once on, we keep tightening them and my OH uses a bullet on my nips and the clamps - the vibrations are amazing. Nipple play can help push my O to another level :fire:

2 Likes

My fav is his teeth, then needles, but for an actual toy it would be these bitey clamps.

1 Like

I dont possess any genuine nipple toys or accessories but I have occasionally used plastic clothes pegs as nipple clamps. Really enjoy usi g them to grip my nips and then gently pull them away, stretching the skin until only a very small part of the nipple is still being gripped. It creates a wonderful sensation when they are eventually released

I have some chained-weighted nipple clamps that are OK . But my favorite daily use are silicone small nipple suckers . They are not offered at LH , though I did recommend them some time ago . I had bought my wife several of the GIANT nipple suckers that are way too hard and she bought me some star screw on clamps . I have very small nipples and those clamps were impossible to use . I finally found the ones I love , they are about 1" in diameter and very soft silicone . Just a little water based lube applied to my nipples and skin right around them , then a little on the suction cups and then leave them on for 20-25 minutes at a time . Been using them about a year and they have increased the size of my nipple about twice their original size .

My husbands fingers and mouth ! Dont need anything else :blush: , have toys but they have been used once and put away

Teeth, tongue, and clothes pins all great suggestions I hadn’t included.

@ Oldman What you describe sounds very similar to my fav. What I have is meant for inverted nipple correction but I find them highly erotic from a sensation standpoint.

I have a large collection of nipple clamps and chains varying from gentle tweezer type clamps which I can wear all day to some nasty clover clamps which I can only wear for an hour or so. I have plain chains and weighted chains and a set with hooks so that my wife can progressively add weights to them as she wishes.

I have gentle nipple correctors (gentle suckers) which I used to sleep in as I’m trying to enlarge my nipples to a more feminine appearance. but I’m moving on to more aggressive suckers, also for sleeping in, as my nipples get bigger. I have the screw type adjustable suckers too which I love as they suck far more of the nipple into them and have a bigger effect. I find the bulb type nipple suckers can be every bit as painful as the metal clamps over a period of time.

I wear either clamps or suckers every day and wear suckers all night so my nipples are constantly enlarged and sensitive (tender). I love the feel of them rubbing against my clothing.

2 Likes

For me my only nipple play is my husband sucking and licking and touching them

Tried toys but nothing is as good as a man sucking my nipples :lovehoney_heart:

2 Likes

Agreed but it doesn’t necessarily need to be a man either. :wink:

My question was based on what if your partner was busy pleasuring other areas and you wanted to feel some nipple pleasure ( or discomfort) at the same time? What if you are playing solo? I like the “Owe!” to the “Ohhh…” type sensations. I was doing some editing of too much stuff kicking around and wondered, if I could only pick one nipple toy that I currently own, which one would it be? I could ask the exact same question for my anal toy collection but there is already an active discussion going on that issue.

I have never used nipple toys. My nipples are very sensitive and I really enjoy my lover to bite my nipples. This leads to the most incredible nipple orgasm! I do not like my suction/vibrator toys on my nipples and have desperately tried to replicate the bite once with a clothespin… OUCH! Can anyone suggest a good nipple toy that would replicate what om looking for?

If the peg worked, would you not just use them again? I like binder clips, they’re a bit ouchier, especially the smaller ones.
Any nipple clamps with an aligator clamp will be a bit bitey, especially if you remove the rubber covering.

I’ll def look into that. There’s so much to choose from, this is helpful. Thanks for the advice!

Question abot that @Jocat , would you be able to do the needle play solo? This has a long time curiousity for me, but my partner is certainly not into it. Also, how is the sterilization needed and disposal handled?