Favourite orgasm

Hi all.
I hope this post is ok!
My wife loves clitoral orgasms.
And vaginal orgasms.
The both blended together is even better for her.
Even better is both with G-spot and nipple pulling.
She has the most intense orgasms this way.
But likes any combination.
Me being a bloke would like to know what other people like best?

3 Likes

@Grove_rider I can’t say as I’ve never experienced an orgasm (yes it frustrates me) I do like clitoral play, its a more sensitive area.
Don’t worry be happy that you have the best of both worlds :wink:

3 Likes

Combination of all 3 is the absolute winner :joy:

3 Likes

I’d say blended is my true favourite honestly. I like clitoral orgasms too but not as much as blended. I seem to feel more satisfied with blended orgasms.

3 Likes

I’ve tweaked the title to ‘Favourite Orgasm’ rather than ‘Female Orgasm’ so everybody can join in no matter their genitalia. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I really love G-Spot orgasms the best - but I find it really difficult to achieve them so most commonly have Clitoral orgasms.

It is definitely amazing to have them both together :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Blended are the best for me, but I would prefer a gspot over Clitoral.

2 Likes

I do like g spot orgasms, and blended, but for me clitoral are more intense.

My favourite is to have a few g spot orgasms, edging with a clitoral orgasm, then finally focus on the clitoral orgasm as once I get there I am spent for a while!

2 Likes

I would say clitoral as I cannot orgasm without clitoral stimulation. However sometimes as I’m approaching orgasm I have a strong urge to feel something inside me for a more blended orgasm.

2 Likes

Oh loves clitoral orgasms using her wand and me playing with her nipples and a little rimming with my finger, me I love being sounded followed by my oh using her wand up and down my shaft and gently squeezing and stretching my balls, with the odd harder squeeze and stretch

1 Like

The most intense orgasm’s I have is through G-spot and it doesn’t take him long to make me orgasm through penetration alone.
I do love blended orgasm’s, but for me it has to be the G-spot.

2 Likes

The most intense orgasm my wife has is a blended orgasm. I love to seeing her squirm of pleasure when I stimulate her g-spot and clit at the same time and then have a really intense orgasm.

The most intense orgasms for is when my prostate gets stimulated by a finger, fist or a toy. While my wife gives me a BJ or gently stimulates my cock with a lube hand.

3 Likes

As long as I have my wand vibrator on my clit it is going to be amazing. Having him or a dildo inside me is a bonus also!

2 Likes