Favourite pegging positions

Hi, my 0H and I are hoping to experiment with a bit more pegging. I just wondered, for those of you with more experience, what are your favourite pegging positions? Thanks

1 Like

Doggy, prone, standing(near a wall) or kneeling beside the bed, he can also be on top cow girl style

1 Like

I did wonder about being on top but was not sure if that might be uncomfortable for her. Is prone when the guy lies on his back?

If I'm feeling submissive then either doggy or lying on my back with my hips on a wedge cushion with her between my legs.

Otherwise me on top cowgirl (cowboy?). This may be a good way to start as you can control the speed and depth of the pentration.

1 Like

👍

1 Like

I prefer doggy, love it when my wife is in full control, she decides how fast and how hard. Mmmmmm 😜

1 Like

Doggy would be our go to as pace and depth are a combination of my / her control. I often find myself pushing back more when I want to up the tempo.

We did once do it in missionary where I had access to kiss her and we could make eye contact and that was probably the most aroused / connected with her I have ever felt.

2 Likes

Senator wrote:

Doggy would be our go to as pace and depth are a combination of my / her control. I often find myself pushing back more when I want to up the tempo.

We did once do it in missionary where I had access to kiss her and we could make eye contact and that was probably the most aroused / connected with her I have ever felt.

Face to face anal is a very intimate experience. It's our preferred position whether she's the giver or the taker.

1 Like

Doggy can be the easiest as I can move legs to get the right height for her more easily. Another good position is on my back on the edge of the bed with OH standing (on floor)

2 Likes

For a real hard pegging session we like doggy. For a slow sensual pegging it’s him on his back with me slowly pushing in and out whilst masturbating him slowly to a mind blowing orgasm.

1 Like

My favourite position is him lying on his stomach, legs slightly apart.

Another variation of the above if he bends one knee, so I can put one of my legs between his (hope it makes sense). This way I can get direct clitoral stimulation, especially when using this double strapon: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14015

As others have suggested, him on top works also great. Like cowgirl but with the roles reversed.

I also love reverse cowgirl, with him facing towards my feet. He still controls the depth and pace, and I have an amazing view!

1 Like

I would love to try pegging, but am worried my partner might think there’s something wrong with me. She has used a prostate massager on me a few times when I’ve asked and didn’t have a problem with it. She’s adventurous enough but isn’t interested at all in her taking anything anally so don’t know if she will be shocked if I was to ask her to peg me. I have a pegging kit but it’s stashed away

Bestie2015 wrote:

I would love to try pegging, but am worried my partner might think there’s something wrong with me. She has used a prostate massager on me a few times when I’ve asked and didn’t have a problem with it. She’s adventurous enough but isn’t interested at all in her taking anything anally so don’t know if she will be shocked if I was to ask her to peg me. I have a pegging kit but it’s stashed away

Plenty of advice on this forum; essentially talk with your partner and be honest if it's what you want

My preferred is face-to-face anal. When I furst pegged him, it was face down, and I was wary about hurting him. Doing it face to face means I get to see just how much he loves it, so it has given me the freedom to really go for it.

Face to face is much more intimate too.

1 Like

KinkyMira2 wrote:

My preferred is face-to-face anal. When I furst pegged him, it was face down, and I was wary about hurting him. Doing it face to face means I get to see just how much he loves it, so it has given me the freedom to really go for it.

Face to face is much more intimate too.

I totally agree. I love face to face anal either as the giver or the reciever. It is incredibly intimate and I love being able to kiss and caress each other during anal sex. In addition, when I'm the giver, I can make sure my wife is comfortable with the initial penetration.

Doggy style is good too but in a different way. It's more a sub/dom thing and therefore less intimate. My wife seems to enjoy anal penetration more this way wheras doggy style pegging can be a little trickier. We have to get the angles right to avoid discomfort. Fortunately we can accomodate all our preferences one way or another.

1 Like

Love Stud Too wrote:

For a real hard pegging session we like doggy. For a slow sensual pegging it’s him on his back with me slowly pushing in and out whilst masturbating him slowly to a mind blowing orgasm.

Slow and sensual is the best, very intimate being able to kiss and grind together.

1 Like

Definitely me on my back. Very intimate to look up at her as she thrusts and she can control pace. Actually very vulnerable with legs spread and raised so she's in complete control. Find the eye contact hot and get a thrill seeing breasts move while she's working it. Also easy access to my member as well.

1 Like

Want to try a few more positions for pegging tried missionary and all fours anybody got positions for newbie like me

@carzy Boy on top. Make him ride it for you. :wink: This one can be quite a lot of fun with D/s play as well actually.

1 Like

We mainly do doggy, but we tried with me on my back, bum on the edge of the bed and my feet either side of her head, she watched me mastubate and finish while she pegged away. It was very nice…