Favourite position for anal

Well that depends on who is entering who if it’s OH pegging me I like to start with spooning if it’s me entering OH she prefers starting doggy then cowgirl

Aren’t you worried about health issues?
I’ve only had one partner who would let me do anal on her. I thought the tightness would be great, which it was but I lasted about 5 seconds.
However, since then I’ve read it can be unhealthy so have not pursued it. Also I hate condoms - subscriber to the old saying it’s like taking a shower in a raincoat. I’m also 6’6’ and built proportionatey so worry at the last minute I’ll lose all control and thrust too much and hurt her.
That said, I’m still infatuated with anal but worried about it and have no clue how to talk my current partner into it. I’ve tried easying into it by suggesting she try my vibrating butt plug but she gets no pleasure from the butt although she allows me to finger her butt because knows I like it.

I like missionary because the stuff that drips out of my vagina is usable as lube without any extra effort. It just drips down where it needs to be. And we’re face to face, so we can kiss and stare at each other.

I also get the same drippy effect sitting in my husband’s lap, which is my other favorite position. Sitting has the added bonus of allowing me to ejaculate straight down to the floor if I feel the need, instead of soaking the bed or wherever else we might be.

Sometimes, though I just want to be used until I ache. For that, it is doggy style on the hood of the car in the garage.

I like ever spooning or riding cowgirl, both positions I can play with myself
Although I have orgasmed through anal penetration alone

2 Likes

I have only ever done anal in doggy position…. But would love to try missionary … understanding that may take a bit of doing, but seems more of a ‘girly’ way.

Would love to try cowgirl sometime too

R xx

Wife likes to be spooned when she’s feeling like something gentle, when she’s feeling mucky she likes to be face down, bum in the air. Sometimes she likes the wrist to thigh restraints / blindfold / ballgag too.

3 Likes

Just VERY recently I’ve discovered that I like cowboy when receiving a pegging from OH

Reverse cowboy is good too if your partner likes to watch the dildo going in and out.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice think I’ll give it a go next time OH decides to plough my ass which to be fair with the kinky mood she is in will probably be tonight seeing as how she has me wearing a nice pair of Lacey panties and she is wearing her crotch less panties

GF does not take it up the arse. Dead against it. She does peg me and use toys on me which I love. She does too. She likes seeing it go in and out of me. My fav position is me on all fours on end of bed while she fucks me hard making me scream.

Same as piv, doggy or cowgirl.

for me i take anal bent over the bed or on all fours - started years ago as spooning but i love the deepness and so bent over legs apart …

I love cowboy and OH prefers doggy