Favourite position for anal

So last night we had anal with my wife lying on her back with a pillow below her to elevate her butt for easier penetration. It was great being face to face while doing anal, very intimate. I think this is our new favourite anal position. She even said afterwards that she would like to try using a wand in this position as she thinks she could orgasm this way (she was never bothered with orgasming during anal before, it was purely a treat for myself).
I can’t believe we never thought about this position before. Anyone else like doing it this way, or any suggestions for other positions to try?

6 Likes

Legs up and on her back. My OH can actually orgasm this way without any other stimulation. We found this out when she started moaning at me to go faster (we previously always took anal sex slowly) and “Don’t stop!” being exclaimed during one session.

6 Likes

Spooning is my favourite anal position - it’s nice and close, and you can get some nice angles!

3 Likes

For us its always “her on top” she prefers to be in control of putting it in and also how deep it goes, she can also control how hard she rubs her clit on my pelvic bone for delayed and intense orgasms.
Sometimes when we’ve been going for a while and shes nice and loose she likes doggy but I have to go in and out of her completely she says the feeling around her anus is super intense doing this!

3 Likes

Most of our anal sex involves her pegging me with a strap on. My favourite position for this is bent over the kitchen table with her taking me from behind. Her favourite position for pegging me is with her laid on her back and me straddling her and the dildo.

When she has anal penetration from me she prefers doggy.

1 Like

Has to be missionary for me, so intimate :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah we have done that initial doggy into lying flat position, it is awesome

Thanks for the replies guys

1 Like

When it’s me penetrating her ass she loves to start with spoons then she normally straddles me so she can go as deep and hard as she is in the mood for when pegging me I prefer me cowgirl position with me holding onto her raised bent legs that way she gets to jerk me and also when in about to cum pull me towards her to have me shoot wherever she wants me to

3 Likes

We always do anal in doggystyle position normally insert a butt plug while penetrating my virgina, gets very tight them hubby gently pulls out while pulling out butt plug then does anal
I sometimes orgasm during anal normally if hubby cums inside me

We’ve been using the position your described more frequently, but with wife’s ankles over my shoulders. We almost exclusively have anal with a dildo in for DP and this position means that I’m also pushing in the dildo with each thrust, and she has easy access to use her Womanizer/Melt to cum, too.

Previously our go-to position was her flat on her stomach, also DP, and she usually would just reach under and manually stimulate to orgasm.

It’s taken years of (irregular) anal but it’s definitely gone from something uncomfortable for her to something that she gets genuine pleasure from, and not just for my benefit. Generally speaking I still prefer PIV just because it’s feels as good and it’s easy, but we do love the taboo and added mental arousal of the DP and her being totally filled up.

2 Likes

Doggy, legs up on her back so I can rub her clit or but the best view is when she is on top with her legs wide riding me with pussy fully exposed .

When I get pegged I like to be bend over the side of the bed or on my back and she uses my cock as a handle.

1 Like

Standing up …I don’t know if it was because it was a spur of the moment thing or not but I was doing the dishes and he was behind me doing me . Guess you could say it was good clean fun :joy:An added bonus was I was looking out the kitchen window :wink: I love anal :heart:

2 Likes

My wife prefers being on top during anal for the control over depth, speed and angle. It is the only position she has had an orgasm with anal sex.

1 Like

Very mixed for us to be honest!

We have done missionary, spooning, me on top, reverse cowgirl and doggy. I would say doggy is my least favourite to be honest.

1 Like

I personally prefer doggy, it’s a more comfortable position to be in for me and that means I can work on relaxing everything to make it more pleasurable for myself.

1 Like

We start off in spooning position, slow and passionate. We then move into the hard press position, where he goes faster.
Sometimes he has me bent over the kitchen side, or the sink :ok_hand:

1 Like

Spooning position, usually switching to anal after a good piv session where the OH has orgasmed but want to continue.

When we started with anal it was pretty much doggy. Now it is a regular thing that I really enjoy I have to say on top reverse cowgirl is the way to go for me. It’s a bit more work but I feel more in control and can play with my pussy. Mr H is a fan of all positions! Lol.

2 Likes

We are really beginning to explore anal more but it’s normally in our favourite position (Doggystyle)
Hubby knows if I want anal as I put my dildo in my pussy, giving him the go ahead for my butt as I know he enjoys it and it gives me a more intense orgasm
We sometimes start with vaginal and finish with anal :sweat_drops:

2 Likes