Favourite sex postions

My Wife's favourite postion is her on top with her back on my chest and whilst I am penetrating her I am able to play with her clit & tits get's her off every time! What is your favourite maybe we could try these too x

I like that but I llloovvee doggy with hair being pull ! Works every time !

Love doogy It feels so nice going inside her deep.

69 is my favourite followed by any others and believe me there are plenty of others!

another vote for doggy style here!

Another vote for doggy. I can play with my clit and he can slip a finger in my ass. Good position all round :)

1 Like

Doggy and pulling on my wife's pony tail or holding the back of her neck :P

ShiftyBlue wrote:

Yum! Don't forget I like it laid flat on my front too though, variety IS the spice of life :D

ShiftyBlue wrote:

I love this it perfect makes my night

doggy is nice

my legs on his chest or shoulders works well to

anything where i have acess to my clit and can use fingers or a toy are definate favorites!

Check this out

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

Inspirational!!!

my head firmly between her legs! then cow girl!

1 Like

doggy but bent over the dressing table so that i can watch us in the mirror

1 Like

diggie

Her wristbound stood up and stretched/tied up. Well oiled all over so I can flog her nipples, pussy, torso and ass then fuck her slowly in the pussy, rubbing her body all over then move around behind her and pound her gorgeous ass whilst fingering her frantically.

Heaven :)

Then cheesecake! Ecstasy!
SG

I always liked doggy too, really got into going from behind with her pressed against a wall (or shower), also used to like 69, though didn't do that too much with any of my lovers.

69 with me underneath tied to bed ........but is's been a while

hmm..theres so many to choose from! id say i have three..

1. me being on top and pinning her by her throat while i bite her neck
2. lay down doggy, same again really can hold her head in the pillow and reach round to play with her
3. in my arms against a wall, legs spread, nails in my back..oh how it pays to hit the gym

ShiftyBlue wrote:

Thiiiis. But also, doggy with his hand on my throat, head pulled right back... yum.