Favourite sexy outfit/uniform

Hi all

I love it when a girl dresses up for sex and I am lucky enough to have a beautiful sexy wife that enjoys dress up too. So a simple vote, what outfit does everyone like best? School Girl, Nurse, French maid, cheerleader, mini dress, lingerie or anything else?

I would say for me the school girl is my best, little mini skirt and heels, tight blouse or perhaps a PVC nurse outfit. Decisions, decisions.

Anyone got a thing for paramedic uniforms? x

I love dressing up for my partner =). He always appreciates when I wear something special or buy something new. Personally, I've been eyeing up that Sexy Secretary outfit on offer. x

ZoeTheBabe wrote:

I love dressing up for my partner =). He always appreciates when I wear something special or buy something new. Personally, I've been eyeing up that Sexy Secretary outfit on offer. x

is this the one your looking @ Zoe? it looks good to me, i be happy to work late if those were worn a bit more lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24058

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) wrote:

ZoeTheBabe wrote:

is this the one your looking @ Zoe? it looks good to me, i be happy to work late if those were worn a bit more lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24058

Haha :P, yep, that's the one! The OH and I had been browsing Lovehoney the other day and I saw his eyes light up when he found this.

I think I may purchase the most popular outfit/uniform for Michelle (OH) … unless we already have it, there is always room for a small amendment to the collection

One word, nurse!

I'd probably have to say ... sexy secretary

Am I the only one who finds schoolgirl play, unseemly?

To be fair, I worked in a pub/club at 14 and so had no interest in schoolgirls when I was a school boy, so maybe its me whos odd.

Corset / Basque, Thong, Suspenders, Stockings, all matching and if held together by lots of ribbon, all the better :)

OH doesnt have the confidence to dress up anymore, have to get her back on top an slim her down.

Policewoman!

Always liked Cheerleaders (the American sort, not the kids they have over here!!!!!)

I have a fondness for schoolgirl uniforms but can't pull them off myself. My favourite costume for myself is my Alice costume - admittedly, it is my only one though lol :)

Love a man in a suuit in a nice jeans and shirt mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm makes my knees crumble

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Love a man in a suuit in a nice jeans and shirt mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm makes my knees crumble

This makes me want to buy a well tailored suit

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24058 This is my favourite one that I've seen for me, and I reallyyyyy want it!

On a guy, I absolutely cannot resist a tailored suit, and of course a race suit - especially when the top half is pulled down to the waist. Oh myyyy...

@SophieM - further validation for me saving to buy tailored suit

SnoWMan wrote:

@SophieM - further validation for me saving to buy tailored suit

DO IT!!!!!

KebertXela wrote:

Am I the only one who finds schoolgirl play, unseemly?

To be fair, I worked in a pub/club at 14 and so had no interest in schoolgirls when I was a school boy, so maybe its me whos odd.

No. I like the shoolgirl play, I find it hot - but then again when you are on a bus or on the street in real life.... it feels wrong. Even after 16 years in the UK I struggle to understand why any school would demand to dress female students, sometimes well into puberty, in knee-high socks, short-skirt and tight shirt... find it a little strange really.

school girl.mmmmmm yes every time, not tryed the nures yet.....yet.

cheerleader might doo it too.

I don't have a favourite uniform... I love to see my girlfriend wearing all types of uniforms... but I've never seen her as policewoman... I would love to see that.