Favourite tipple(s)

meant to have said organic beer

I like a glass of red with my meal through the week, Beck's beer if i'm out, and quite possibly a Southern Comfort to be social.

I like quite a few drinks , although I am not one for getting drunk . I can have fun when I am sober :-)

But I like :

Archers and Lemonade

Disaronno , on it's own or with Cola

Mailbu and Cola

Smirnoff Ice

Sweet White Wine

Sweet Cider , with or without Blackcurrent

Taboo and Lemonade

Gaymers pear cider is perfect on a summers day! Or a nice glass... or bottle, of rose :)

Miss Behaviour wrote:

Aliza Dolittle, why thank you kindly. I shall enjoy trying some of those xx

No problem! I wanna try a Blow Job - it sounds fabulous! Not sure how you'd go about asking for one of them down the local though, especially when you're a woman. Lol.

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Archers and Lemonade

Disaronno , on it's own

Smirnoff Ice

Taboo and Lemonade

My kind of drinks! I used to like Bacardi Breezers. Do they still do those?

Pasoa and cranberry juice!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

xx

ronnie-baby wrote:

Pasoa and cranberry juice!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

xx

*goes to google Pasoa as have no idea what it is*!

it's like malibu, but passionfruit.

x

Ooh sounds interesting :) x

Jack Daniels or any single malt whiskey

I don't drink very often but when I do I always choose vodka and a fruity mixer. Fruit juice or vimto x

Tia Maria or Kahlua are my favourites but for long drinks it would probably be Gin and Tonic or Vodka and Coke...........not fussy though!

Vodka, cranberry juice , twist of lime on ice please, close second JD on the rocks

I tried this the other day, and loved it! ... Cherryade and Jager!

Aliza Dolittle wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Archers and Lemonade

Disaronno , on it's own

Smirnoff Ice

Taboo and Lemonade

My kind of drinks! I used to like Bacardi Breezers. Do they still do those?

I'm not sure to be honest , I used to like them too . Seems like so long ago I had one lol

g & t

or

ameretto n coke

Mojito!! Failing that, wine .. red or white or vodka and cranberry!! Failing that.. guinness mmmmm!

back when i did drink i was a whisky man with expensive tastes. my fav was laphroaig single malt, expensive but yummy! i once had the honour off trying a 120 year old Dalmore Oculus a charity dinner. several 2finger glasses of it were up for acution. my god it was amazing. i think a bottle of that stuff would cost you like £28k

Turbo Coffee

1 Shot of Baileys

1 Shot of Expresso

2 Shots Patron Coffee Tequilla Liquer

1 Shots of Vodka

Crushed Ice, Shake and Pour

Delicious..