Favourite toy and why

Me and my partner have lot of toys but the ones we keep by the bed that just always do there job

Love honey mains power wand

We video g-spot

We vibe bullet

Tracy cox anal toy set

I completely forgot the Tracey Cox twin glass dildo set! It’s a favourite for the days of dirty hotel stays.

1 Like

Depending on my mood, soooooo many favourites. My quickshot launch is up there, only because I spent so much money on it! My current fave is the butt plug I finally managed to get in all the way (5.75" circumference I use for pegging prep; I orgasmed almost instantly when it popped into place unexpectedly and made a right mess of the joint).

Hoping Sexterminatrix tells me to use it tonight but she may have other ideas in mind…!

Lovehoney’s large butt plug. Simply love the stretch as it eases in to my lubed hole and the feeling of fullness once inserted. Not played with it for a while though and as yet I’ve not been brave enough to bring it into play with the OH yet as not sure how she will feel about it. However, definitely my favourite toy.

Right now? Lovehoney G-Slim G-Spot Vibrator. Cheap and oh so cheerful! Not perfect but for a change to my usual toys this is ideal

Mrs Bonzo would definitely say the 50 shades Greedy girl. Nothing else can knock this off top spot, although I keep trying to find something.