Favourite toy and why

What’s your favourite toy you own and why?

Can be new, old, discontinued or as strange and weird as you like.

2 Likes

For me it has to be my favourite second wife haha. Got this with my birthday discount. Amazing product and it’s that good even the wife is jealous of her :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I have lots of favourites depending on my mood, of recent times my suction toys, the InsideOut and the Melt are great but if I have to choose just one overall fabulous toy for me it still has to be my Mantric Rabbit.

So good it still takes pride of place in my profile picture, it feels like it was made to measure and fits me perfectly (though from reviews this seems a common feature). It is superb value, I think, for all it offers. To find out exactly why I think it is so great you can read my full review here :+1:

6 Likes

That Mantric Rabbit is now top of my list! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

For me right now, it’s the Wevibe Tango X. It’s quite small but it’s so powerful. It feels like it has the same power as a rechargable wand but much smaller in size obviously. It’s the shape of a lipstick and I got it in red because I liked it better than the dark coloured one. It’s the only vibrator I’ll use now and sometimes I’ll use my Lovehoney wand but I mostly just use the Tango X. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a lot of power and rumbly vibrations.

4 Likes

Yep. Totally agree @Peitho The Mantric Rabbit is my fave too. Can’t find anything that comes close. Made bath times so much more fun… :grin:

2 Likes

Scalectrix! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

My favourtie toy is sadly not sold here, but if i had to pick just one lovehoney toy, it would be either the desire bulled or the dame pom. Theyr small, super rumbly, very versatile and when im tired i can just reach for them and know theyll get the job done.

My second favourite is probubly some sort of butt plug, either the icicles 73 or the b-vibe rimming plug as theyr both great

5 Likes

This -
Dame Arc Rechargeable Silicone G-Spot Vibrator - Lovehoney UK

Absolutely mind blowing.

2 Likes

My personal favourite toy is my Fleshlight Quickshot. It feels wonderful in use and is so easy to clean afterwards.

My wife’s toy of choice is our new Mantric rechargeable bullet. It is small enough to use during PIV sex in any position and powerful enough to get her to orgasm every time.

1 Like

My far time favourite tog is the Doc Johnson Round Buttplug large unfortunately is discontinued at Lovehoney.
Because the slim neck it stays put and still can have intercourse with the wife with the 2,75 diameter plug up my bum and it is a really comfortable buttplug

Mine has to be the icicles 73 glass butt plug that @Green_Eyed_Girl mentioned. I also love my inflatable dildo but I need to size up (I realised that I’ve been over inflating it by quite a bit :grimacing:).

I almost forgot about my nipple clamps! I love my tweezer ones that have pretty butterflies dangling off them :heart_eyes::butterfly:

5 Likes

There’s 2 - love honeys Rechargeable wand, my wife loves the vibrations and we use it on each other,
2nd 50 shades vibrating butt plug, I love teasing the wife with it, although I might have to use it out in public one day :wink:

Womanizer Premium Clitoral Stimulator is the one and only toy, every girl should own one :blush: amazing

1 Like

My willy.

Why d’ya think? :wink:

2 Likes

Hmm think my current favourite is the We-vibe bullet tango vibrator as it’s small yet powerful to work in all them right places :wink:

It used to be my mini wand but it has been replaced with my mantric rabbit vibrator with ears brought a whole new level
Of orgasm for me that I had never achieved before with just clitoral stimulation, the combined gspot and clitoral being worked on at same time is absolutely earth shattering

I’ve lost count how many time I’ve said this lol but my favourite toy has to be the Lovehoney Magic Wand . Most of the time I keep one under my pillow and it never fails me. 9 times out of 10 I used them with an attachment that sends tingles all over my body and the orgasms are on another level which is very addicting

1 Like

My all time favourite is the love honey Mains powered wand. Unfortunately ours has become faulty so I need to get a new one ASAP!

Aside from some of the problems with the testers, the ZOLO sleeve is a new favourite, it’s such a great design and it’s a nice surprise to have smooth sensations as well as the normal ribbed style ones most masturbators have. Its design is really nice too, blue and non creepy.

Couples wise, really like the LH strapless dildo, again great design and hits the right spots for the two of us.

The one I miss is my angel / devil horned Fun Factory cock ring now sadly discontinued. Never found an equivalent replacement.