Favourite view during sex

I’ve been thinking about this a lot recently, and it’s a simple question. (If you have one) What’s your favourite view or sight during sex, or any sex act? If you can’t limit it to one thing, I’ll accept a top 3?

I’ll go first. I LIVE FOR seeing:

• Gagging during deepthroat (triple points if it’s extra sloppy)
  • An ass jiggle during doggy (double points if it’s super jiggly - and triple points if it’s anal)
  • A girl ‘interacting’ with another girl (unlimited extra points if I’m ‘interacting’ too)

I know it depends on the mood, but generally whereas other things can come and go, these are probably my most common 3.

What is/are yours?

5 Likes

Commenting to find this post later when I’ve time to think properly.

1 Like

I feel like you’d have a good one.

1 Like

Love watching OH give me head, especially when I am wearing a butt plug or prostate massager and oozing lot of pre-cum. Hot watching her lick it all off. Hotter when she shares a deep kiss.

1 Like

Receiving head is always a winner!

1 Like

I love to see my wife enjoy her toys during sex.
She doesn’t find penetration gets her anywhere, so when she uses a clit toy, you can see her actually enjoying it, rather than “enjoying it for me”.

The way her eyes fold and her chest go all red is a winner for me.

11 Likes

I see the appeal.
I’m sure you have, but have you tried it during sex?

1 Like

Or you could save it :joy:

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I like doggy as I can stare at her lovey little butt hole :man_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

I have two that come to mind immediately:

1. Watching my wife above me in cowgirl position, especially taking in her breasts in any circumstance. Love it when she’s naked and they bounce and hang and jiggle. Love it when she’s in a corset or bra and they’re pushed up like orbs. Love it when she’s in a button up pajama top and I can open it one button at a time to set them free. And best view of her orgasm.
  2. The view from behind in ass-up doggystyle or anal, and specifically watching my penis slide in and out. It’s a rarer occurrence, but bonus points when we’re in such a position long enough that it results in visible gaping.
10 Likes

Great question.

I think my favourite view is my wife holding her pussy open and guiding my cock into her.

3 Likes

You can save posts?!

Hahaha. I love doing that too. I used to think it was weird that I loved it… I mean… it’s a butt hole… but now I embrace it.

1 Like

You sold me on point 2!

1 Like

I was surprised when I realised nobody seems to have asked it already!

If you click the ellipsis to “show more” on the main post, the “Star” icon allows you to save/bookmark the post and schedule a reminder notification as well.

And glad I could sell you on point #2. I’ve got a few more thoughts percolating, but I’ll let a few more folks chime in so I can participate in the conversation if anyone else shares something similar.

1 Like

Doggy ass up legs spread or on her back legs open and back.

2 Likes

Wife in doggy position - face down - ass up - butt plug in (bonus points when she is tied up in this position)

2nd - on her knees taking a facial (bonus if hands tied behind her back)

:slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be too logical @teacake

I’ve gotta say my favourite has got to be watching her getting wetter and wetter! That glisten and the start of a little drip heading towards her ass drives me insane! :drooling_face::heart_eyes:
A close second would be watching her give me a blow job :ok_hand:t2::heart_eyes:

7 Likes