Feature or Flaw? - Icicles No.5 Sapphire Spiral

Thanks @Ian_Chimp! … that’d be fab if you could have a look thanks @Peitho!

@KinkyInky - I keep looking at the red swirly one too, but the dimensions do sound quite large, and I prefer less girthy toys. Length doesn’t matter because that can be adjusted!

If I ever take the plunge I’ll pop a review up, but Customer Services or Live Chat should be able to tell you if it has a crevice - they would just need to unwrap one to see.

If you do go for the Blue Swirl you will probably find the swirls less pronounced, but it is a lovely looking - and lovely feeling - toy.

I also have this which is beautiful to look at and has bumps rather than swirls. It was sold under the Icicles name when I bought it, I think.

Good luck!

1 Like

Yeah, length isn’t really a problem, although being glass, I imagine at that length/girth it’s quite heavy and maybe a little unwieldy!

Customer Services are working from home at the moment, so they can’t check the warehouse! - they didn’t think the Icicles No. 5 was supposed to have a crevice, but it does appear to be deliberate, just smoother than the one I got!

The Marbled Prober looks far too pretty to come with the name “prober” but it’s on my “someday” list"

1 Like

Ha - I know what you mean. It is lovely and I think when I bought it, it was called a ‘wand’ or a ‘massager’ - can’t remember.

1 Like

I think I remember it as a “wand” - but it was a while ago - and I’m sure whatever it’s called that it does it’s fair share of probing!

Hi @KinkyInky , (thanks for the tag @Ian_Chimp ) yes I do have the Mr Swirly. It’s beautiful and there isn’t a crevice, it just tapers out smoothly though the top is certainly a lot more bulbous and wider than the shaft. You definitely feel the ridged texture of the shaft, certainly nothing rough or hard to clean though. I like it having a wide head and a slim shaft though could do without the angled, slightly pointed top. With the bulbous head it does still look like penis though :woman_shrugging:t2:. It is too long but as @MsR points out you don’t have to use the full length and it actually just gives you or your partner a bit more to hold onto.

I have taken a few close up photos and can pop them to be posted in the pictures for topic discussions thread on Monday if you’d like?

2 Likes

Thanks @Peitho - photos would be fabulous if you don’t mind!

I love the swirly rib of the Icicles No. 5 and the Mr Swirly definitely looks closest to having a similar texture! They do indeed both look a little penis shaped, but with the crevice on the Icicles, it’s definitely a penis! I’m hoping nestled in with a heap of randomly shaped paperweights nobody will give either the Blue Swirl or the Mr Swirly too much of a second thought (Unless I invite them to!)

Choices, choices - hopefully I can make up my mind soon and order! (I’ll be very surprised if after all the rave reviews I don’t also invest in the Beaded one as well!

1 Like

Done, just awaiting approval :+1:

1 Like

You’re a star :star2: - while I’m at it, is there any chance you could measure the girth!? Turns out the Icicles 5 actually has a maximum girth of 4.75inches (despite being advertised as 4 inches!)

:rofl: Wow, I don’t have the Icicles 5 but it does sound like you were sent completely the wrong dildo!

Mr Swirly is accurately 5" circumference around the widest part of the head and 3.15" along the entirety of the shaft… though this obviously has slight variation due to the ridges but I don’t think so much that you’d notice.

2 Likes

The Glass Dildo Comparison Tables are ready for some extra data if anybody fancies whipping out their tape measure & scales. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp I might wait till after the workman has gone before whipping it out and getting it’s vital statistics!

1 Like

@Peitho I guess being hand blown there’s bound to be some variation in size/shape/crevice structure! But I was a little surprised when I got the tape measure out!

@Peitho Thanks for the images of the Mr Swirly! Certainly looks more bulbous than the Icicles No. 5, but I’m guessing that’s down to the curvier shape!

1 Like

I think we should all buy a Mr Swirly just for the name!

2 Likes

It seems to be exactly the same dimensions as the LH Spiral G-Spot. The Mr Swirly is definitely prettier. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I should say it isn’t cloudy at all and I apologise for the dampness in the photos - there is just some condensation on it as it generally lives in the fridge! :rofl:

2 Likes

Excellent!

I’m still torn between Mr Swirly and Blue Swirl - @MsR Mr Swirly definitely wins in terms of the name!

1 Like