Feeling better...

Hi all, I've missed you all!

I've been away for a while, had some incredibly bad news but I'm getting better.

The sex life has took a bit of a dive, the past couple of weeks, maybe every 4 days which is a long time for us. Trying to pick myself up and get back into the swing of things but this is something thats going to affect my happiness for years to come. My husband has been amazingly supportive, so I'm going to have to get a big order on payday to help get things back to normal, and to be honest, I really miss sex!

Shame that when I'm getting back to normal aunt flow has decided to visit!

Hope I haven't missed too much :)

Hi MrsMcX, Sorry to hear that you've had some bad news, glad to hear you're getting better. A big welcome back *hug* sent to you. xx

Thanks CC, I feel like I need a truck load of hugs at the minute but yours certainly helped :)

Thanks for the love xx

WB MrsMcX Hope you're ok hun <<<Big hugs>>>

Take care Suga. xx

Hi MrsMcX - Welcome Back! I think that a LH order will definately cheer you up. Sending you some positive vibes :)

Hello MrsMCX. Welcome back. :)

Thank you so much everyone, now I remember why I love this forum so much. It's been really hard lately, but it's nice to know there's a lot of familiar faces that care :)

Welcome back, I'm sure a LH order will definitely cheer you up! *Hugs*

Welcome back and hugs here too :)
Im sure the LH order will help x

Thank you all so much :)

I suppose the silver lining is that it's happened near the start of the month so I haven't missed out on my monthly pay day orders, but I just don't know what to get next, my collection is already quite vast, so I don't know if that's why I can't seem to find much, or whether its because its still affecting me. I suppose I'll just have to easy back into everyday life now and hope it gets easier.

Thanks again everyone :)

Welcome back MrsMcX (((((hugs))))) xx

Aww sorry you've had bad news. Welcome back ang hugs from me. Hope we can all cheer you up.
Mrs A. :-)

How are you doing now, MrsMcX?

Thank you everyone.

I'm doing much better thanks, being on here seems to take my mind off things and puts my mind back on my sex life haha!

Woke up this morning so miserable and then got an email an hour later from LH because I got picked for a test product, so that definitely cheered me up. Just trying to take one day at a time, I get that each day will be different, but I've got a good support system around me and a virtual one on here :)

I genuinely appreciate all the well wishes, you're all so lovely :)

Thanks again everyone x