Feeling full

Ever done that before?
Mine will always stay as a fantasy …

I feel google might explain it better than me :grinning: @Shhh-busy

Okkkk….
So I’m guessing it’s not a computer game haha!

Will check it out later

No never donenit but been in a room where a friend was having 2 c…ck whilst her husband and we watched

1 Like

Wow :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: that is a story I would love to hear @AWB1955

Try with your legs up and keeping them together. Or prone with your legs together. And if you really need that full feeling, have him work his hand inside you. The vagina is made to stretch, and you can get some interesting feelings having your A-spot, G-spot, and cervix massaged.

It was one those drunkeparties where some people started flurting anf some one dared my frien to pull this guys c… ck out well when she did it was huge her husband started to encourage herbto give him a bj which she obliged nother guy judt came ove as she was wearing a shor skirt which led nothing to the imagination another huy came over dlid her knockers doen and f…d her doggy style

1 Like

@Shhh-busy

A description of one of the parties below

The longest-running Killing Kittens event, Hedonism is a rite of passage for anyone serious about their KK journey. Wet, wild and steamy in more ways than one, let your senses lead you through a night of pleasure unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. Hedonism is KK cutting loose, where the black-tie of our signature Mansion events is exchanged for something a little more flamboyant.

Step through an unassuming door in Covent Garden and feel the cares of daily life melt away in the heat of the sauna. Here, in our sensual underworld, you are free to be your most authentic sexual self. Relax in the steam room or jacuzzi, indulge in a cocktail or two at the bar - Hedonism is a playful space that doesn’t take itself too seriously, hidden away in the centre of the city. There is no pressure to conform or to behave in a certain way. In this world, where Kittens make the rules, you can take things at your own pace. How will your fantasies unfold in this unique adult playground?

A pool party with a difference, Hedonism comes with a heat warning. Bring swimwear or your birthday suit and get ready to get wet.

What To Wear:

Dress in evening wear for the first part of the night - whether in a gorgeous cocktail dress or shirt and trousers, wear something that makes you feel seductive whilst being suitable for the heat. Swimwear or lingerie is an optional extra for the wet areas, and masks must stay on until 11 pm.

What happens at KK stays at KK…All you need to know is doors open at 9.30 pm with strictly no entry after 10:30 pm. You’re then free to explore the steam room, jacuzzi and massage tables, and more before the event closes at 2:30 am.

Wow thats hot :hot_face: did you just watch them then? How long did it last? :hot_face: @AWB1955

Lots of good thoughts already shared, so I’ll just cast my votes for:

• Positions: on your back with legs up tends to elongate and tighten the vaginal canal. Doggy or prone (deep press?) positions also tend to keep things tighter and allow for deeper penetration than face-to-face positions do.
  • Anal play: either a plug/dildo to tighten the vagina while he’s inside, or DP with him in your ass and dildos vaginally. If he’s into anal sex, this may be a gentle way to introduce him to your bigger toys without feeling as threatened.
  • Vaginal DP: look into some of the We-Vibe style vibes to fill more space, or a small dildo (non-threatening) plus penis.
  • Extender: caveat per your concerns for his feelings but my thoughts below…

I’m thinking of something I heard from a sex and relationship counselor who said in relationships you can’t control other peoples’ feelings or reaction to sharing your own wants and needs. You have to be prepared for the consequences of either sharing (their reactions) or not sharing (your disappointments and resentment).

Are you absolutely positive that your husband will be insulted? Does he know you have toys or play with them? Have you talked about it together? If you haven’t, how do you know how he’d feel?

Just to share my experience, I’m also pretty average (depending on what you read online, I may be above average or below average, doesn’t really matter - I’m not hung like a horse, nor do I have a micropenis) and absolutely love using our penis extenders and big dildos to play with my wife. She’s no size queen, but I seem to have a bit of a stretching/filling fetish on her behalf. I’m comfortable with myself to know how turned on SHE needs to be before we can go big, and it’s a lot of fun to get there together. And then I’m grateful the next time we have sex to just be my normal old average penis self that can slip on in any time and have comfortable sex together every day and not deal with worrying about hurting her every time.

Anyway - if you haven’t talked about it openly before, there are some really great ways to bring up sex toys in a more casual way. For starters, don’t do it in the bedroom. You could send a link to Lovehoney and say “read an article about sex toys and started looking… does anything look interesting here?”

Enough ramble. Lots of good thoughts here.

3 Likes

A crowed if us just watched them however some did start to get horney and you could feel the sexual tension building

1 Like

Hey @Shhh-busy I hear you there about how your OH might feel inadequate.

I use to use a vacuum pump not that I’m small but wanted to see what it was like and oh boy was it nice AND it had the added benefit of really getting me long and in the mood. My OH didn’t mind using it on me either as she always benefitted :banana::wink:. Anyway that might be another avenue to suggest to your OH as a toy that he could experiment with and you both play with together?

Another suggestion would be to introduce your ‘Big’ toy :banana: into your foreplay and ask him to play with you with it? I would love my OH to ask me to do this if she wanted so maybe he would as well?

Good luck​:crossed_fingers:

@Shhh-busy don’t be so sure. You’re assuming he’ll feel inadequate. You said in your other post you have great sex with your husband.

Among all the reviews on penis extenders are plenty of women who were worried their partners would feel inadequate, only to try an extender and realise their partners were over the moon being able to give their women so much pleasure.

I/we have the Vixen Colossus. I’m not the one intimidated by it … my OH is (it’s huge :joy:)

Surprised you didn’t want to join in :wink: @AWB1955

I would have but my oh was very reluctant i.would.love to try sex with another wpman

Bet your partner could be convinced if you both wore lovehoney and he watched or joined in @AWB1955

1 Like

Never say never we thought the same before we did it

1 Like

Some people (myself included) hold some things in the “never” category for reasons of personal conviction. If we can hang out here without passing judgment for things on our “never” list, surely we won’t be looked down upon for the inverse (Converse? Reverse? I dunno).

For us, any number of group scenarios live strictly in the fantasy realm rather than the desire realm. Definitely sounds hot and we like to talk about scenarios as foreplay/dirty talk but have no desire to truly cross those lines.

I hope what I said wasn’t passing judgment…. Each to their own and live and let live imo :wink:.
No one should do anything they don’t want to and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

??? Wore