Feeling full

So husband is an average size but I crave feeling fuller,
Any sex tips for positioning that’ll leave me feeling gorged?
:sweat_drops:

Have you considered a penis extension for your OH?

1 Like

No, he’ll feel very inadequate
Have thought it though many times !

1 Like

Just try different positions- to feel the length sit on top of him with your full weight pushing the penis deeper into you or doggy also works well

If you are looking for girth - use an extender as others say :lovehoney_heart:

4 Likes

I find doggy style makes me feel fuller and cowgirl as i have the control

4 Likes

Hi, may be worth trying an extender as others have suggested, if its girth you are then a bigger vibrator may be your answer to assist. May be look into a sheath sort of thing to give him more girth although I suspect he would then have less feeling himself.

3 Likes

Try Penis sleeves as a novelty, give him one as a cheeky extra Xmas gift
Or introduce a dildo, fill both holes together that could make you really full

1 Like

Well I bought the 7” extra girthy dildo from here as I’m craving a big cock so much
I lubed up and the head was a bit painful to start with but I knew I’d take it and once it was in it felt incredible
That’s the joys of working from home! I’ve used it the last 3 days before I log on and husband doesn’t know. It’s hidden at the back of my wardrobe
I think he’ll feel inadequate if he knew and I don’t want to upset him.
Worried it might stretch me so I’m using jiggle balls during the day to work muscles and tighten

7 Likes

Have you considered anal play? If you use a small butt plug or dildo anally while your husband penetrates you vaginally, it will feel much tighter and give you a fuller feeling. I know anal isn’t for everyone but it might be worth a try if you haven’t already.

3 Likes

To my mind here are some of the main ways to make him feel bigger:

1. try a penis extender - but you’ve already largely ruled that out. Unless you think it’d destroy his ego then it be worth a conversation either way, and just be careful about how you pose it eg that it’s not that he doesn’t satisfy you, it’s just variety/playfulness/experimentation etc. Could go down better than you’d think if you’re going through a general ‘adventurous’ phase with other things too.
  2. try filling up the ‘space’ with something else - if he doesn’t like the idea of a penis extender, maybe he’s ok with you inserting a toy / finger / other at the same time. Plus, a toy may be less psychologically threatening to his ego than something that implies his penis isn’t satisfying you.
  3. anal play - if you’re into anal play then inserting something anally can make vaginal intercourse tighter if obviously done at the same time. You can increase pressure and make it tighter again by obviously using bigger toys / tilting whatever you inserted towards him etc.
  4. utilising certain positions - some positions make women tighter (eg legs up), or allow men to go deeper (eg doggy), or allow better stimulation of the g-spot (eg missionary with a wedge propping you up). So maybe just experiment with more of these ‘generous’ positions?

There’s my 2 pennies. Hope that helps.

5 Likes

I don’t mind anal but haven’t done it for a while.
This is a great idea :blush: thank you!

1 Like

Some great suggestions here.
Maybe a cockring - it might make him slightly more girthy if the blood supply is slightly constricted…
I quite like anal but rarely do it, so that’s an idea…
Really like the wedge idea!
:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Not sure a cock ring would help to be honest. It helps maintain an erection and/or reduce sensitivity, but I don’t think it would necessarily mean ‘more’ blood - just more maintaining the same amount.
Apparently him laying off of sex/masturbation for a little can help increase blood flow, which may translate to a little more size, but I am pretty ‘active’ so I wouldn’t know hahah.

1 Like

Good thinking!
I have a few of those somewhere…
One has a tail :fox_face:

We all need some self love time!! The dildo is just your own self love time :grinning: @Shhh-busy

Introduce using a dildo or vibrator during sex and as you get wetter start sliding it in with him! My OH loves feeling fuller sometimes and that’s how she started with me :joy: was a little surprised at first but the vibrations felt amazing and needless to say was over pretty quickly :joy: adds to the threesome fantasy when the real thing isn’t available too :wink::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Love the idea of 2 men but I’ll just keep dreaming on that one. Zero chance it’ll happen

2 Likes

@Shhh-busy what about a party like Killing Kittens?!

Ypu never know my fantasy is 2 massive c…ks @Shhh-busy

1 Like

I have no idea what this is haha! :see_no_evil:
Enlighten me