Feeling like needing to pee

While playing with a g spot vibe and wand, is it normal to feel like you need to pee?

could this be the build up before a female squirt?

4 Likes

Ummm yes. Sounds likely

1 Like

Bunny always says it feels like she’s going to pee, but the lovely liquid that squirts out dries up really fast.

Yes allow yourself to carry on and tell yourself you’re not going to pee and just let yourself go with it no holding back…(it helps if you empty your bladder beforehand)

You’ll soon get used to the feeling after you’ve let yourself go a few times…then there’ll be no stopping you.

Good Luck

:heart::two_hearts::heart:

3 Likes

Hi @Jay131 - yes this definitely sounds like the moment before squirting! It takes a lot to relax enough and trust yourself to let it happen.

I’d recommend going for a wee beforehand which will help you psychologically - then try and just let go and let it happen. The tricky thing with squirting is that the more you think about it the less likely it is to happen, so it needs to be a no pressure type situation!

There’s some really helpful threads about squirting on here too so give those a read too :blush: Jess from Lovehoney did a really good post a while ago about the differences between squirting/ejaculation and orgasm!

3 Likes

Yes, this is what it feels like for me right before I have a g-spot squirting orgasm.

As others suggested, peeing right before you play with yourself should make you feel more confident that you are not actually going to pee yourself. You can also lay down a thick towel if you are worried about making a mess. :slight_smile:
Have fun!

1 Like

That sounds fun, is it something you can do in the bath? :sweat_drops:

@Goth_Girl YESSS! Keep going lol. If your worried lay on a towel but go with the flow and see what happens

1 Like

Thank you for the lovely replies. Heres to happy playing.

3 Likes

Its squirting yes

1 Like