Feet, high heels fetish. Worn with bare feet or stockings?

I’ve recently started getting my other half to wear her high heels in bed. It really turns me on when she wears them with bare feet. Love to take her heels off and kiss her feet after sex. Anyone else do this? What is your preference, heels with with bare feet or stockings?

6 Likes

Hi @Sa376 I’m not really into feet but I love to see high heels with ankle socks

1 Like

I love it when my OH wears heels in bed too! Sometimes she’ll kick them off and I’ll kiss her feet or suck them, but sometimes she leaves them on!

2 Likes

Big fan of heels for her and me. I much prefer a covered foot and most of the shoes are closed toe. The hoisiery all depends on the shoes or the roleplay, ankle socks for cute girl next door, knee sock for cheerleaders, my favourites are the holdups or stockings but I like tights too. Wouldn’t say mine is a foot fetish though, more an appreciation of heels and legs.

Glad your OH is wearing them to bed for you.

I LOVE to wear heels in bed and I’m so glad hubby shares my passion too :high_heel:

I do wear them with tights and stocking but I prefer to wear them with bare legs and a sexy mini dress :hot_face:

7 Likes

My ex had a foot fetish, day to day he likes bare feet, but for a treat fishnet stockings would tip him over the edge!

2 Likes

Seamed stockings or better still hold-ups.

1 Like

Bare legged is best. It’s so easy to snag and ruin a hot pair of stockings rolling around in heels

3 Likes

I love high heels along with stockings, suspenders tights, crotchless tights, over the knee socks and the OH loves wearing them with a minidress or miniskirt.

2 Likes

I kept a nice pair of bordellos on last time until the guy started to worry I’d take his eye out

I’ve had a huge fetish for high heels, especially when a womans wearing them with nice sheer tights. I especially love peep toe and open toe heels and having a woman wearing either or both heels and tights in bed is soooooo hot!

1 Like

Have a mad foot fetish, I love to kiss my wife’s feet and suck her toes during sex, she sometimes wears tights for me that’s my ultimate turn on

1 Like

Hi @marcus1978 I also love to kiss, lick and suck a womans feet and toes during sex. Especially even more so if she is wearing tights.

2 Likes

I’m a size 9 Male, looking to buy some women’s High Heels, some advice, shops (mainly websites) would be great.

I wouldn’t say I have a foot fetish but if my OH wears shoes during sex it really turns me on. Not just heels - all different types of shoe - sandles, mules, boots… anything. Love stockings too but depends on the footwear. :thong_sandal::high_heel::sandal::boot:

3 Likes

I have a big foot fetish but unfortunately a girl I was seeing was not interested and said it’s weird as things weren’t going well in the bedroom for us I told her I have a foot and shoe fetish as I thought it would spice things up but she was boring when it came to sex and hardly wanted to explore but anyway that’s all water under the bridge!! For me I love well cared for feet, nail polish and smooth soles, footwear wise heels are a turn on but I prefer more open footwear especially sandals, Birkenstocks and flip flops are the most sexy :wink:

1 Like

My man loves to see me in stockings if I’m wearing high heels :high_heel: :high_heel:

Stockings…. Smooth to the touch

1 Like

I prefer seeing women bare legged and wearing heels. My wife, however, was very conservative and rarely went bare legged. So when I was separated, I dated women who were with the modern fashion.

I was over the moon when I dated a black woman who wore a pair of black pumps the first time I went to her apartment. When we slipped into bed, after I got her out of her clothes, she was naked except for her shoes. When the time was right, I took off her heels and sucked her toes. She smelled of leather, perfume and natural feminine scent. I came hard!

1 Like

I love the feeling of my partners stocking feet massaging my cock love the feeling of the material and also when she wears sheer stocking gloves

2 Likes