@Hue
He is a fan of high waisted and likes the type with mesh bottom with satin front - and I’m happy with these as well as shows his bottom off well and with sex, you are right it’s fun to pull aside the material to gain access - but would run away from granny knickers if that’s what your thinking
I have never found a pair of panties with open back that did not get in the way . We both preferred stockings and garter or one piece stockings and garter , sans panties . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/2154 https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/2119
@Oldman - I agree with you and for me that’s what I like but my man likes to wear full back knickers and I get to pull them down for sexual fun
Thank you for the compliment on my taste.
@Himeros1
Already have these - one of the first wet look knickers we ever bought
I agree these look fun - but they are tights !!!
Every part of me says no but will see if he likes them as very cheap and worth a go
Those are extremely interesting. Would love to see my OH in them. I wouldn’t mind seeing myself in them.
edited by mod
These are what my wife likes me to wear when pegging.
https://www.lovehoney.com/lingerie/all/p/lhm-black-lace-open-front-and-back-boxer-shorts/85294.html