Fellow peggers - knickers

Me and my husband are very into pegging but as a woman I’m turned on him wearing lingerie while I enter him and want him to wear open back knickers for easy access

I have seen on other sites woman’s style knickers where there is a hole in the back for anal access and wonder if anyone has these and do they work

Currently his fav knickers to wear during pegging are Lovehoney Fantasy Plus Size Black French Maid Strappy Thong - Lovehoney UK

But these are a bit low cut and his cock often pops out - so would prefer higher cut -

Any suggestions welcome :lovehoney_heart:

5 Likes

Not really lingerie but there is a style of underwear that involves two pieces that get worn on each leg to make up a full pair. I can’t link to it based on LH rules but if you look at a few “ball busting” vids you will see what I mean. The other option would be a very short nighty which is what I would likely choose for the cross dressing aspect.

I have a nice purple and lace ladies pair which are completely backless. I wear them with ny camel toe insert for extra authenticity. I got them from a shopping site that LH also uses to sell their products.

1 Like

Oh, a pair of chaps would work as well. Open back and front.

1 Like

@rockstar
You got good taste - I love purple as it’s a lush colour and would love to see my man in them while I play

For me - I love lingerie on my man and love the feel when I’m playing with him

2 Likes

When Sexterminatrix pegs me, she will get me to wear these. They’re lacy, and open at the back for her, and they open at the front so that my metal chastity cage doesn’t ruin the lace, and lets her see her merchandise. Win win :slight_smile: LHM Black Lace Open Front and Back Boxer Shorts - Lovehoney AU

Great suggestion. I diss male underwear all the time but this is great option for what you are into.

1 Like

@Sexterminator
I appreciate your suggestion but my husband is not allowed to wear men’s underwear- I insist he wears woman’s knickers and I don’t think he could wear men’s pants either as he has not done so for over 7 years now .

3 Likes

I have no advice - sorry

But blimey, your husband is a lucky guy!

Try some Fu…Pants; you can buy them from a Store that caters for the Sissy, if you catch my drift.

I totally agree - panties in but fully accessible.

Does it have to be feminine?

There are a lot of good jockstraps out there that would hold his member in place better while giving rear access

For me it has to be women’s knickers as

1. They have to be tight at the front to hold my camel-toe pad in place.

2. They feel much sexier than mens pants.

1 Like

@coralgurl
Welcome to the club and thank you for your input
As others say it has to be woman’s knickers as we both agree they are so much better than men’s - but I agree sissy knickers are probably the best - I need to enjoy the look and I need his cock to be confined when I’m pegging him

I have seen some nice ones but they do cost a lot and recently he has been very naughty- but it’s more for me than him - so will definitely try them :lovehoney_heart:

@r3k
Has to be woman’s knickers all the way - I appreciate a jock strap will hold the cock and allow rear access - but they don’t do it for me - I’m turned on when he wears lingerie - also a jock strap under a maid costume or school girl skirt will look silly :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

I have a few pairs of sissy knickers- they have a hole in the back to allow pegging although the hole is a bit small and I had to open it a bit to allow my wife to give me a good pegging

I agree with others only knickers will do

1 Like

That’s fair enough, @batjamboree. My only considerations were (admittedly) the lacy look and feel, open access at the back for pegging, and openable at the front to display that caged cock without tearing the lace. I hadn’t considered that the ladies vs male styles would factor as much a it can. My apologies! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How about these?

https://www.lovehoney.com/lingerie/bras-bra-sets/bra-sets/p/lovehoney-empress-blue-satin-and-lace-bra-set/a44477g84138.html

I just got my set last week and when I tried them on I thought they were prefect if i was into pegging. The open back gives great access while the front provides nice support for his cock. It did for mine. I even got on my hands and knees to see what the knickers felt like if I was to be pegged wearing them. They almost make me want to try it.

As far as the set it was wonderful except I needed the next size up for the bra. The knickers felt great on and I loved the open backside. Made me feel naughtier than I already did wearing lingerie. I was a happy guy.

I’m not really a lacy kind of guy but this time I really loved the lace and how I looked in it. Huge turn on for me this time.

1 Like

@Pogo69
You got good taste - this looks wonderful but I think it’s more my thing rather than for my man

I think the best thing is the large suspender belt and good looking bra - currently I’m very much into bra and suspenders and stockings but forget to wear my knickers- and then sit in his face

My husband likes satin or microfiber knickers over lace

2 Likes

He won’t like it? Perhaps a matching set for each of you.

I never had a suspender belt before and it was a huge turn on to wear it with stockings. I liked that it was big. I could have used the next size up.

Lucky guy to have you sit on his face. Have you ever had him wear one of those head dildo strap on things?

1 Like

@Pogo69

Never fancied matching lingerie but we are both massive fans of wide suspenders and stockings and for me it’s a must- nothing us more a turn on when you feel a persons leg while they wear sheer stockings

As for a face dildo - never tried but my man has a long tongue to :tongue: lick me

1 Like