female body shapes and lingerie

I am just about to give up on ever finding a sexy top (not necessarily bra) and panty/skirt set that suits my body shape so now Im not too sure what kinda style of lingerie I should be going for. Forget the bondage tape etc, I need ideas for a romantic sexy night not a night of complete and utter hornyness and fucking so sexy nice stuff, lacy/silk materials.

The problem Im having is the sizes of my body, its just weird and awful to shop for. My hips and waist are a size 12 but coz of my legs i tend to get 14 trousers (hehehe tho with lingerie I tend to stick with a size 12) while my back is a size 32 and i have GG cup boobs, After wasting a lot of money on different websites i have now come to the conclusion that anything that says 'one size fits all' does not fit me at all, unless you count squashing the middle of my tit flat while pushing the edges out.

I love showing my stomach off so dont really wanna go with the bodysuits or camisols but if you guys cant reckomend something that will show off my stomach while covering my boobs and looking sexy im just gonna resort to nicking my OH's football shirts.

I found this http://www.pandorasboxlingerie.co.uk/shop/acatalog/madame-v-strawberries-choc-bodice.html

which is so so lush and i love soooo much, plus i think its sexy and romantic etc all at once and shows off my stomach while covering my boobs but at £77 its way outta my price rang.

So if anyone has any suggestions? or am i just trying to find the wrong kinda stlye for my body shape? should i just stop fussing a stick to the cammi's and babydolls?? or should i just give up and nick the football shirt??

xx

Speaking as a man, obviously it depends on your OH, but I have always found ladies in just a man's shirt were a turn on anyway. Not a football shirt but any nice shirt or even a T-shirt. If you like to show off your stomach you can unbutton the lower buttons on a button up shirt and tie the front bits together if they are long enough. Looks smart enough to me and a turn on.

Hope this man's view may help some.

I find that fitted, underwired swimwear is great for wearing both indoors and out - very flattering and shows off a lot. :)

Have you considered tankinis?

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/nsf/qwiser.asp?term=tankini

whoop, carly this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14201 is soooo nice, Im placing the order for it now!! Fankee fankee fankee fankee

And lubyanka, that was something i havent thought of before tho I will keep it in mind for next time!!

Walrus, your right my bloke does like seeing me in shirts or his football top but I do tend to wear these quite often and wanted something different, Nice to no other guys like it as well tho!

Thanx for the posts guys!!! really helpful!!!

xx

A simple shirt with only a select few buttons fasteed can be extremely sexy. Try a see through lace top with a nice bra underneath.

hehehe i knew u guys would be helpful :-D At this rate im not gonna be able to decide what to wear and end up geting changed every 10 min lol

xx

That is hot!

xxx

Carly, you are just about my ideal lady! I bow down to your greatness!!!! Yes that will do the trick nicely!!!

Bravissimo have some beautiful bras, I've nto bought anything from there myself yet but plan to after a friend recommended them.

Yeah Bravissimo are highly thought of by many of my friends. Personally I love Elle Macpherson Intimates but she doesn't do the biggest size range. Lovely bras and great cleavage for A-E I think though.

Anyone ever bought a bullet bra like What Katie Did do? I have but never really worn it much.

I use Bravissimo quite often for my bra's but i was just looking for something a bit different for this weekend. Iv ordered Dreamgirl White Diamond Chiffon Halter Baby Doll Set from Carly's post and missed the postman this morning so got to go collect a package tomorrow, fingers crossed its my LH order :-D Ill let u know tomorrow if it fits lol

xxx

1 Like