Female clit & g-spot recommendations

Hi all, I’ve got a few questions about getting the correct clit/g-spot stimulation.

Please can I get some recommendations on the best for both? It’d be much appreciated :+1:

1 Like

Were you looking for just one toy in order to get both points simulated?
I personally find this can be a little difficult, as most toys that try and hit both aren’t very adjustable, so I usually end up using separate internal and external toys in order to achieve better stimulation.

This is my personal fav for clit stimulation and I usually just pair it with a dildo for internal stimulation

I’m sure there’s many other forum members who can provide further suggestions for you!

3 Likes

Hi being male I’m not sure if this would be a good recommendation but there seems to be good comments about a womanizer range. It may be worth a look. Also comments regarding the Tulip? @sexifooks

2 Likes

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/p/lovehoney-floral-fantasy-rose-clitoral-suction-stimulator-with-g-spot-vibrator/a47900g85612.html This makes me cum every single time and gives me the most amazing strong orgasms well worth it!

3 Likes

I know rabbits aren’t a one-size-fits-all solution but I can highly recommend this:

For me, it hits both at once and I get the most amazing orgasms from using it. It’s my absolute favourite and my best toy ever (much to the despair of my Doxy-loving partner :rofl:).

3 Likes

My wife would always recommend this one.
She has named hers and I think she loves this more than me.

1 Like

I don’t know why my account has changed to this, same issue when the love of my life attempts to sign in.

I agree about using a dildo on your own with a clit suction toy. I need power therefore please help :pray: me decide on what combination. I like smallish dildos and powerful clit suckers so that you have any recommendations wirh a lower side of the scale budget please :pray: :+1::v:

Btw sorry it’s taken so long to get back to yous :+1:

Lovehoney X Womanizer inside out did the trick for me until it died from way overuse unfortunately the replacement I got was a Duo which isn’t the same and doesn’t hit the spot for me but lucky Lovehoney partnered with Womanizer and brought the inside out back again. Or you could try one of their bunny rabbit vibrators.

2 Likes

Satisfyer Monflex is my absolute favourite rabbit the app gives you loads of different options for speed intensity and vibration patterns on the shaft and the rabbit to get get things going. I’ve reviewed this one thoroughly myself :wink:

2 Likes

@GlasgowGal have you link would be interested in thst product

2 Likes

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/p/satisfyer-mono-flex-app-controlled-rechargeable-rabbit-vibrator/a45763g82369.html happy browsing :wink:

Oh and I have reviewed the long distance controls now I can say 100% worked a treat

2 Likes

Hi thanks for the link I also read yourvreview which was helpful my go to toy at the mo is the live honey wand @GlasgowGal

2 Likes

Thank you all for the kind advice, options as well as overall informative information, it’s very much appreciated :+1: There’s certainly some food for thought that I’ll look into so thanks again everyone :+1::smirk:

Hi there again, I’m just wondering people’s experience and opinions on the satisfyer pro 2 if you’d be so kind to help me out? A dildo/suction cup vibes definitely what we agree on being the best way to go about it :+1:by the way, can’t believe that it’s taken 6 months to get there :sweat_smile:

I forgot to add, can anybody recommend a good realistic silicone dildo that i can get to use in combination with the clit sucker please? It’d be well appreciated :+1:

You should get the Fifty Shades Greedy Girl thrusting rabbit, it is a silicone toy with the intent to hit your spot and with external rabbit feature it is a hell of a time! Combination of vibes and 2 buttons to combine both parts in different ways.
Never fails me…
You wont be disappointed! x

1 Like