Female Nipple Piercings and sensitivity/sex drive

Hiya, I am getting my nipples pierced next weekend, I'm really excited about getting them done. My nipples are a big part and of our sex life, they're very sensitive I'd really like to hear from someone who has them done, have they made a difference to the sensitivity, have they increased your sex drive? My libido is at a low and I'm hoping this will help improve stuff ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks in advance

Hey, I canโ€™t speak for all but I had mine done many years ago thinking it would add to my sex life.. but it didnโ€™t! The guys I had been seeing loved it- itโ€™s definitely a huge turn on for guys but for me it wasnโ€™t that pleasurable as it took SO long to heal. Honestly it took like 4-6 months which probs isnโ€™t normal, my nipples were so sore and the bar was too small I had to get it changed but it made such a difference afterwards. But up until then they hurt all the time especially when erect, they caught on everything, the discharge took forever to stop it was groce and not a pleasant healing process! They eventually came out during a sex session a couple of years ago and that was the end of that. Back to your question- Iโ€™ve always had sensitive nipples and it made them even more sensitive so once theyโ€™ve properly healed it will enhance the sensitivity and Iโ€™m sure will be enjoyable for you both. Good luck! Xx

Thank you! I'm no stranger to long healing piercings, I expect that to be the case after reading up! Well I'll guess I will just see how it goes once they're done ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

Well i don't have mine done, but my ex did a long time ago (30 yrs) and they made huge difference to her nips they were fairly sensative in the first place but once she had them done it was a joke any form of contact and they would be out and i could hang my coat on them, they did take forevery and a day to heal but it did not help with her constanly picking the scabs which would just open up the wound again, if you can leave be and keep to decent cleaning system you should be ok and hopefully much more fun for you and your other half

My nipples are more sensitive post piercing, the only disadvantage is that you have to take the piercings out for certain nipple toys and since the healing time is so long it can be a long time to go without much nipple play. The biggest difference it has made is in my own confidence though, before piecing I had inverted/flat nipples and I was self conscious about them, now they're pierced they stay out and I feel much better letting the gals swing free! Good luck!

My nipples are sensitive, but usually it neither adds to- or detracts from the experience. It's just ''meh''. I got my left nipple pierced many years ago and now it's more sensitive, but I'm still not that much into getting it stimulated. However, I love it when a partner plays with either of them (pierced or non-pierced) when I'm close to having an orgasm.

As others have said, it can take a long time to heal. If you really want to get your nipples pierced, this is worth the trouble! Once fully healed, using cocnut oil will keep it clean, moisturized and give a slight coconut smell.

Thank you all above of your experiences. As I was always going back and forth with the idea of getting mine pieced but was a bit scared and now hearing healing can't take along time I think I may have made up my mind on the matter. X

I'm booked in to have my nipples pierced on the 15th. I understand the problems ahead and the possible slow healing. I had down below done just before Christmas and very happy with the healing.

Maturecpl wrote:

I'm booked in to have my nipples pierced on the 15th. I understand the problems ahead and the possible slow healing. I had down below done just before Christmas and very happy with the healing.

What kind of piercing did you get done? I'm a woman and have a vertical hood as long as an outer labia percing. Both healed quite quickly, unlike my nipple one.

Smultron wrote:

Maturecpl wrote:

What kind of piercing did you get done? I'm a woman and have a vertical hood as long as an outer labia percing. Both healed quite quickly, unlike my nipple one.

There's a thread on Maturecpl's new piercings here: ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1829931-advice-on-piercings/

Thanks all, had them done yesterday, very pleased so far, can't wait until they are healed enough to play with ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Yay AHappyCouple glad you got them done! Iโ€™d love to do mine again but canโ€™t deal with the pain ๐Ÿ˜ซ good luck with the healing hope it brings you lots more fun!

I didn't find it any worse than having my belly button done to be honest. They just feel like they're itching to be sucked today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I know there's a long wait for that ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ The piercer said I could put smaller bars in in two weeks and it can take up to 6 months to heal fully. I've had piercings that took about 9 months to heal before, I'm quite stubborn where that comes in ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm so pleased as I nearly chickened out ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well done AHC. I had mine done on the 14th. No problem so far and down below is fine. Happy days xx

What are the benefits of nipple piercings please I have recently considered getting mine done but one of my nipples is larger than other one