Females opinion on chastity!

Hey, so chastity for both males and females. Looking over twitter etc it mainly seems males enjoy being locked up.

What’s people’s opinions on here?

Personally I love the idea of being locked up (male) but not fussed about locking away my OH.

Also any males that do chastity with OH, how did you go about it? Also what device do you use?

My personal opinion on the matter is that there is more on the market in male chastity. Female chastity is much harder to implement purely on a physical basis, I think if you really want to achieve proper female long term chastity play you would need to get a custom fitted belt.

So I don't know whether it's due to more males liking chastity or whether the slightly easier availibility of kit comes into play.

Males seem to enjoy chastity yes but only up to the point where your key holder begins actively taking part in your chastity. That’s when it really begins.
I’m locked 24-7 and have been for 2 years. I do get released but it is only when my key holder/OH wants to unlock me.
We both had different mojos. I have a really high sex drive and sometimes I was putting pressure on my oh that I shouldn’t have and that was defeating the object and sometimes making her want sex less and less. Chastity has worked well for us. However all is good and well when you are giving your key holder plenty of orgasms with nothing but a tease in return but if you have a very high libido the need to use your penis really becomes frustrating when your keyholder doesn’t want to release you. Depends how you want to play it. A day thing/weekend will be good for kinky fun but think long and hard if you want to make it permanent with a very active keyholder. If I even hint at wanting to be unlocked she will keep me in longer and longer. She gets what she wants without the pressure of anything in return. Longest she has kept me locked is just over a month and that was less sex than I had before I was locked. I certainly don’t pressure her to unlock me now.
I do have more focus on my oh now and delight in touching her any which way whether foot massage, body massage, kissing, foreplay for her. She does actually like to tease and I must admit when we do have sex it’s miles better that we both desperately want it to me putting pressure on her into having sex. It works for us but it has become lifestyle now rather than just a little kinky fun.
I have been locked in a CB3000. Biggest ring but had to buy the separate spacer pack with the smallest spacer they do. This effectively stopped me being able to pull out. General rule of thumb is a cage 3/4 inches smaller than limp penis and at least able to get your little finger tip between the ball ring. It aches at first especially night time erections but your body soon gets used to it. Just be careful that it isn’t to tight. Start biggest ring and spacer first then move down when it becomes more comfortable. The tighter the cage around your penis the more comfortable believe it or not. There are some cage reviews on my profile if you have a look.

1 Like

You sound sad and somewhat 'defeated' even 'browbeaten' Stuburns; are you happy? I fantasise about wearing a chastity belt but not sure how it would work in reality.

You haven’t read my post properly then avidrae

1 Like

Chastity for either of us just doesn't appeal.

We find that, as short-term play, it is quite fun. It somewhat resurrects the feelings of the time before we consummated our relationship - the sort of hot fumblings that frustratingly didn't go all the way. In a way it's a technique for extending foreplay over a few days rather than hours.

However, there seem to be some 'serious' players who constantly seem to want to beat their personal duration record that runs into months or years. For us, this has all the attraction of taking part in a dance marathon or a poll-sitting contest of the sort popular in the 1930s.

Each to their own thing I guess.

Stuburns wrote:

You haven’t read my post properly then avidrae

I'm sorry if my post was offensive or judgemental. I didn't intend to be.