Females visiting strip joints

My wife is bi-curious and we've talked about various scenarios like 3somes but haven't acted on anything yet. She's had one full on experience before meeting me.

On Saturday night we were in London and I mentioned that I knew there was a strip joint nearby and she was really keen to visit. Because it was the end of our night and we were both tired we didn't pop in but we'll revisit that urge another time.

Reason for the thread is has anyone taken a lady in to a strip joint, or are you a lady who's visited? Keen to hear about experiences from the female side. Thanks!

I was taken to a strip club for my birthday quite a while ago, and I very much enjoyed it. The girls were welcoming and treated me like any other customer, and I had a lovely private dance. They did drag me up on stage for the birthday treatment which involved handcuffs and being hit with someone else's belt (since I wasn't wearing one of my own!) which I wasn't expecting, but it was just a bit of a laugh and not at all embarrassing.

I'd always been wary of going with a group of male friends or colleagues (rather than with a significant other, or alone) as then I feel like you run the risk of being the token chick who's there to prove they're cool and can keep up with the boys - that would be a little cringey for me. But with a partner I think it could definitely be super sexy and fun, and I recommend it if you think she'll like it. I believe most places do couples dances and so on.

I don't know a great deal from a modern day strip joint stand point, but when I used to strip and perform burlesque, the majority of the audience was usually/almost always female. 

1 Like

We're also thinking of doing this. Just need to pluck up the courage. Let me know how it goes

Hi we are visiting a strip club on sat wife is bi curious any tips what for her to wear as first time.
Also any tips would be great full
And best one un Edinburgh to go to
Xxx

My bachelor party was coed. At the strip club, the women were exceedingly catty. I loved hearing it, in a perverse way.

Plenty of women go to strip clubs. I’m pretty sure that my GF has spent way more time doing that than she will admit. In my girl form, I went with her a couple of times. Not really my scene, and I can’t recall if other girls were there watching. I didn’t get the sense that it was unusual at all. Plenty of girls who like girls.

1 Like

I’ve been to a strip club with my husband, at the start I was really nervous about it. But once I settled down I was fine, it’s fun watching them pole dance and then when you pay for a private dance it can be a really hot situation.

1 Like