Femboy party?

My friend has invited me to go with her to something called a femboy party in a couple of days. Is this a normal thing? Apparently the highlight is feminine boys, trans girls, and others with their partners. Sex in front of others, and some hooking up. She’s thinking of maybe finding a casual partner. I’d like my husband to go and fill me up in front of some other people, and maybe watch a couple of boys or trans girls getting it so I don’t feel like I’m unusual. Thoughts?

6 Likes

If it pleases you then go for it. Or even if your just curious… Why not. Just be sure it’s safe and you have agreed boundaries beforehand

1 Like

This sounds just awesome- just go for it - I would love to do this to find like minded people

3 Likes

Been a long time since i’ve indulged in something like this and no chance these days now, but,i can pretty much guarantee if run properly you will both love it.

What floats your boat and if your husband is ok with it too then go for it :grin:

Yeah, my husband has some doubts. But we’ve got firm boundaries (our circle of partners is exclusive, nothing outside). My friend is hoping for a hookup, but she’s not convinced she’ll find somebody she likes. We’ll see what happens.

Well, that clearly wasn’t our scene. Rather awkward, actually. The three of us ended up ditching the party and going out for pizza. Something about watching 6-8 guys line up to cum inside one girl one after another is just a bit beyond what I wanted to be around.

1 Like

Sorry to hear it didn’t live up to your expectations but at least you got pizza :pizza: :yum:

1 Like