Femfresh for washing toys?

I’m running a bit low on my Lovehoney toy cleaner spray and I won’t be able to order for a month or two. Would I be able to use femfresh to wash my toys as a temporary solution or not? Most of my toys are silicone.

You can but soap will do just as good a job

3 Likes

Yup - as @Calie says, just warm water and ordinary hand soap is fine for silicone toys. Make sure it’s well rinsed off, air-dry it and you’re good to go. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve used it on my toys before and it’s not caused an issue :slightly_smiling_face:

@PleasureDrone and @Calie I’m allergic to most hand soaps and I get bad reactions on my skin and I’m worried if I use it on my toys I’ll get a bad reaction down there. I have a huge stash of femfresh because that’s one of the only soaps I can use and it’s good for down there so that’s why I was asking. Thanks for the suggestion though :slight_smile:

What about using wipes that are solely water based. You can get them for cheap in all supermarkets. They maybe a better thing to use

@KentCouple1990 I use the Lovehoney toy cleaner wipes but I like to wash them more because I feel like if I just wipe say my dildos, I feel like it’s not clean enough.

1 Like

If you already use it down there and it hasn’t caused any reactions it’s probably safe to use it on the toys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Agreed, I don’t like to simply wipe my toys and like the mental assurance that thoroughly washing them gives me :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like