šŸ„¾ ā›ŗ Festivals!

I did Ozzfest and Download

3 Likes

Nice! :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I done that one year aswell

@Pussygalore3 it was in Bedfordshire but there is a much bigger swinging festival, swingfields, but im not sure if theyā€™re still going after the virus.

1 Like

Top tip that applies to both sexy encounters and generally. Wet wipes! Wet wipes are your friend. Second only to condoms, which Iā€™d say are worth using even if youā€™re with your long term beau, just for the sake of an easier clean up; if nothing else.

Q: What are your festival top tips?
A: Take wellies, cagoule, ā€¦ Oh! and a campervan or caravan on site if possibleā€‹:joy: Camping in a wet field without being able to get dry sucks. Plus you can carry a bigger wardrobe. Oh, and donā€™t forget a well stocked personal mini-bar/larder! :star_struck:
If you canā€™t get a vehicle on site, travel very, very light. Donā€™t leave anything valuable in a tent.
Flip-flops for showering are pretty useful too.

Q: Have you ever had a sexual encounter at a festival?
A: Back at the campervan, yes! Nothing too spectacular. Just bonus quickies to round off the end off an amorous night. Morning sex in a tent too once. Though itā€™s really not our favourite place for it. We prefer the privacy of the bed at home. And the ready availability of hot showers. And not sleeping in the damp patch or sweaty bedding. And not banging your head/arm/ leg whenever you moveā€‹:rofl:
Thereā€™s plenty of romance, hugs, funny shared experiences, eye-candy, and risquĆ© moments to inspire a bit of fun reminiscing back home in the weeks following. Some of the best music sets get put up on the web after, so itā€™s good to recreate some of the atmosphere, while having privacy, comfort, clean sheets, a summer breeze, and a well-stocked toybox :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Q: Any good stories/embarrassing moments/saucy encounters?

A: People get really dressed up at Shambala festival in really wierd, wild and wonderful outfits. Anything from cross-dressing and saucy kink inspired clothing (Iā€™m sure I spotted some Lovehoney items) to cosplaying animals and fantasy creatures. Itā€™s not overtly a sexual thing, it just adds to the free and relaxed (over 18s atmosphere).
Anyhow, there was this glade by a big pond in some woods on the site. I was sat there chatting with my friend next to a trio of giggly, sparkly and glamorous young elves, when my mate started laughing and tapped my knee, and pointed subtly behind me. As I turned I was greeted with the sight of a foxy lady (complete with bushy tail and furry ears!) riding astride a fawny looking chap with furry legs and small horns on his forehead.
The sight of these two forest creatures getting busy in the undergrowth a small way off was an absolute picture. Her orange painted bum and bushy tail were dancing around in the air behind her as she lay over his furry legs and cloven toed feet. and he was clearly enjoying the view from behind.
They got a few cheers from the small group and everyone sort of carried on chatting with a few smirks and chuckles, and wide eyed looks, as this wild pair rutted :rofl:
When theyā€™d quietly finished their business and composed themselves a while later, the fox led the fawn hand in hand through the small gathering, and she spoke out loud, quite insincerely I think; ā€œsorry about that everyone, I donā€™t know what got into me!ā€. To which he replied very coolly ā€œThat was me, darlingā€ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl::rofl: and the two of them casually wandered off hand-in-hand into the night, to the sound of laughter, clapping, a wolf-whistle and a smiling incredulous small ā€˜audienceā€™.

I had to admire the brazen cheekiness. And how they managed to carry out the deed without a) putting too much on view, or b) getting caught by security or police!

Q: Are you planning any festival trips this year?
A:Most definitely. Glastonbury is back! Looking forward to it. The NYC Downlow up in The Block 9 area is a fun space to hang out after the main stages close, so sleep really isnā€™t all that essential!

Q: Finally, what are your top sexytime jams?
A: There are so many bands. My wife and I also love a bit of the NYC Downlow musical vibe for sexy time back home. Itā€™s a mix of vintage house, disco, soul and other stuff. Weā€™re both way too young to have visited studio 54 and the warehouse parties of New Yorkā€™s meat packing district, but luckily some clever people decided to try and recreate some of this era as a brilliant celebratory mash-up at Glastonbury. Drag queens, leather-men and disco-balls included!
Danny Krivit is a pretty excellent choice for an intro.
Great tempo for dancing, and perfect for sexytimes back home too. All purpose! With or without mirrorball :mirror_ball: You choose!

1 Like

Festival sex was not as fun as hoped. Sweaty (not in a good way) materials donā€™t make for a comfortable setting nor does trying to get sexy in what is practically an opaque greenhouse with a constant trip trap of festival goers stomping past your head with only a few mm of Canvas to offer any pretence of privacy. Also shadows are not your friend unless you want to put on a show of your own complete with hecklers.

Cheers gonna look now lol

2 Likes

If your taking toys, putting them in condoms when you use them might be a good call as they could be hard to wash and keep clean on a campsite

Keep in mind, tents seem private but dont keep the sound in :rofl:

Iā€™m considering Infest this year, but awaiting the artist announcements.

My only festival tip hydrate and rest regularly. And sunscreen if youā€™ll be outside a lot. Iā€™d also recommend researching if there are festivals near you to save on travel costs (and emissions).

Iā€™m still listening to a lot of Orville Peck :heart: