🎄 Festive Faves - How do you spice up Christmas?

This one?

3 Likes

Yes that’s the one!! Haha :joy:
I remember on loose women when they talked about it and tried to put one on

1 Like

Our kids are now 17 and 21 and my mother in law still takes them to the cinema on Christmas eve. Thats our time for a spot of festive fun. Normally its new lingerie and a gift that you definately dont want the kids or mother in law to see!

4 Likes

When we were little none of us could open any presents, bar what was in the stocking at the end of the bed, until everyone had had a shower and breakfast. Did it through my marriage too. What will happen this year?

1 Like

My partner in her sexy Miss Christmas dress and red stockings and me as an elf. Need i say more lol

2 Likes

I like to leave a revealing lingerie gift wrapped under Mrs K‘s pillow & mistletoe over the bed. :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

I like the mistletoe over the bed idea, very romantic but unexpected :+1:

4 Likes

Never felt very naughty over Christmas it’s more of a stressful time for me. My birthday is very close and I get stressy thinking about buying people presents.

I’m more about how many quality streets I can eat.

4 Likes

We have played monogamy on a Christmas evening before too, might dig it out again this year

2 Likes

That sounds like a dream come true, may have to try that with my partner :smiley:

We like to do a sexy Xmas treasure hunt with sexy gifts, it’s lovely a as it’s for us two adults only m allows us to make that extra bit of time for ourselves :kiss::heart:

Other than that there’s the sexy Mrs Claus attire that comes out either Christmas eve or Christmas night, whichever fits better to be honest i.e when we ain’t cream crackered! :heart:

5 Likes

All the advent calendars I can get my hands on! And I have a very saucy Ms. Santa apron :wink:

2 Likes

There was once an attempt to make things very festive and spicy by having a partner pour a glass of bucks fizz down her tiddy which looked fantastic in the photo being taken and was fantastic for about 5 seconds of body worship because of the taste, but then became quite the sticky and messy disaster. Since then Christmas roleplay has not been on my agenda​:joy:

1 Like

Well the usual Dom/sub dynamic becomes Santa deciding whether the sub has been naughty or nice… and it’s always the former!

If we can wrangle an evening to ourselves, the stockade gets covered in fairy lights to match the tree and give things an extra-xmas twist. Sometimes the bulbs get a bit hot but that adds to the fun!

Finally, the abundance of chocolate around makes food sex a lot easier :+1::clinking_glasses::chocolate_bar:

1 Like

I have been quietly making myself a list of holiday themed erotica and romance novels to read :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

We usually try to bust out the red stockings, sexy Mrs. Claus miniskirt, and red corset for fun play sometime in December. Recent years we’ve made a point to wake early and get a real quickie on Christmas Morning before the kids are up and at the gifts. That way we ensure we each get ours before we’re all worn out and helps put us both in a solid mood before the day spent with family and presents and cooking!

3 Likes

I’ll have to dig out the family Christmas recipes!

Mrs DLPS has one of the Christmas outfits from here, matched with red heels, always a winner.

We always cozy up on the rug in front of the tree and stove after we put the kid’s gifts out and Santa sleighs Mrs. Clause for getting all of the gifts out on time. One last little :cookie: for Santa and some :milk_glass: for Mrs. Clause. :christmas_tree: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Last Christmas my OH invested in a santa outfit. Let’s just say he emptied his sack on Christmas eve :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes