Fetish Club

Hello all has anyone ever been to a fetish club … its always been a bit of a fantasy of mine not sure if it should stay a fantasy, what would I expect to happen in such a said venue ?

2 Likes

I’ve been to quite a few, all have very different vibes. Some are more play oriented, some are more about kinky sex, some are more about the aesthetics and some are more social. All depends on the type of event you choose.

Generally though, most are low pressure places, where you can watch play, you may meet people who want to play but there isn’t any requirement to play.

6 Likes

Sounds intriguing :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I found out recently there is one nearby that I had no idea about. My partner is not very interested but I really am. Curiosity really. I may not like it once I go but I’d like to at least once. Unfortunately for men to show up by themselves is rather costly and may even have a waiting list. I don’t know if this is normal for these types of clubs or not.

4 Likes

I know of people who’s into kink and fetish who’s gone to events where everyone dresses up in latex and bondage type things, they’ve said it’s quite fun and like most clubbing parties but with fancy dress and a naughty sense in the air lol
Not sure if that’s how all fetish clubs are like or if some are more sex orientated.

2 Likes

Depends what you mean by ‘fetish club’ as there are all manner of fetishes out there that are catered for by various venues. Did you mean more general BDSM clubs or something more specific? The former are generally very welcoming to newbies and those curious, although its generally advised to try your local munch first to engage socially with locals in the scene, rather than jump straight in to a club visit. Play is never expected or assumed and often events are as much ‘social’ as play. As with those curious about swingers clubs, the advice is the same - contact the club to ask questions and if you choose to go then have no expectations and just enjoy the experience.

4 Likes

I’ve always wanted to go but unsure if I would like it or not…!

3 Likes

You never know until you’ve tried I guess

1 Like

What sort of fetishes are these clubs into ? Just wife swapping or other stuff ?

1 Like

That would be a swingers club. Fetish clubs cater more for kinksters. Some have specific kinks or fetishes like Femdom or latex, whereas others will be more of a mix of play, such as impact play or bondage

1 Like

This is what I need to find out !

How do I find out which is which we are not looking for swinging probably just more voyerism !

Most events will either have a website or they are advertised somewhere so you can read what the event is all about and can often message the organiser should you have any questions. Fetlife is good for finding kink events, whereas fabswingers is better finding sex events (although there can be some cross over events)

3 Likes

Thank you for the insight :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok cool so what other sorts of fetishes are generally catered for at these events ?

1 Like

Would like to visit a foot fetish club, I’ve had a look nothing around where I live sadly

1 Like

For that you’re probably best served by a swingers club. Just because you go doesn’t mean you have to engage with physically or even converse with anyone else. Many people who attend are there to find others to play with, but at any event there is likely to be a few people who purely enjoy either voyeurism or exhibitionism rather than contact with others. We often found that on some club nights there was nobody else that took our fancy, so simply enjoyed fun with eachother both in private rooms and also in public ones.

If you just want to watch others then assuming you maintain courtesy and respect personal space then it would be rare for anyone indulging in sex in a shared, ‘public’ space to have any objection to you watching them. Issues only generally occur on mixed nights (where singles and couples are permitted) when individuals or groups of single men get a little too close for comfort or openly masturbate without checking the other party has no objections.

As @Calie said, Fab has a club directory with details and reviews, but you can easily google for info of local clubs/events.

3 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: :wine_glass:

Seconding all the advice by Rob in this thread. Sums up my experiences too. Definitely not just groups of like 20 or 30 people all having sex at once. Socials with a kinky side, insane levels of consent and respect required and doing anything without asking isn’t a great idea. And also to add, a lot of the time it’s not sex itself but just kink. You’ll see a lot of scenes that aren’t actually anything oral/penetrative and are purely focused on the dynamics of BDSM than the physical sexual actions. Definitely not as much sex as you’d think going on.

1 Like