Fetish, Fantasies and Kinks... For all....

We all have things that we'd love to try, fetishes, fantasies or kinks some are lucky enough to get round to them and some are not.

I'm into my lady wearing shiny things ie satin silk pvc and latex, would like to myself ref latex and pvc but never as yet done so.

Satin and pvc bed sheets

My other is to try pegging.

So what's yours could be an individual item or a list of many?

i would like to get dressed up in latex and go to a fetish club like Torture Garden.

i would love to have a roman style orgy

I'm with hourglass!

haha stuburns maybe we should arrange a LH night out.........

reckon that would be a great night out a LH meet up

Haha. That could be fun. Lh why haven't you arranged a night out for Lh forum members?

OMG, im soo there!

Just tell me when n where :P

:)

xxx

I have loads too many to mention !

The running latex fetish club idea sounds great!

Gotta be creaming over the OH's tootsies after a wank!

Can understand why you want to go to latex event Hourglass! Just seen your new picture. Very nice indeed;) x

I also found that with satin sheets. Plus you are forever pulling them back on when you are asleep. Most annoying waking up with a chill.

thanks Stuburns ;-)

Your are very welcome. ;) x

Have exactly same for my wife. God it's soooo hot. :) x

Trouble is Hella none of my current friends are into that sort of thing and it is not something you would go to on your own ;-(

Well Hella is that a date? Haha ;) x

I know what you mean hourglass. No way could I get my oh to visit a fetish club. Think I'm into it more than her. As for friends it's not really a subject that crops up.

I really want to try a fetish club but as u say I find it hard to get the courage to go on my own so still a big v in that.
And my fetish would be dressing up sexy in a fetish club.