Fetish

Things that are other than vanilla. Role play, sexy lingerie, bondage and heels, just being inquisitive to keeping things entertaining in the bedroom. If i had to refine it, giving my OH oral while sometimes incorporating toys and / or anal play while she is cuffed to the bed.

For myself, heels, so much to the point i have bought some to wear myself.

I realised I replied to earlier posts, but didn't list mine.

I was pretty vanilla when I met my husband, as was he. Since then (and I don't really know how), I've turned into a kink slut.

So as well as being pantyless all the time, we do spanking/paddling, watersports, enemas, pegging, rimming, cream pies. I have a spreader bar and some gags and two queening chairs (of differing designs). I have modified a lot of clothing for sex or kink reasons. We love doing bits and pieces outside. It's amazing we have the time!

To be honest, I've kind of lost the line of what is kink and what isn't.

So lovely to read your Post Mira my love. . I don't feel so abnormal now. I just wonder if other ladies have the same thoughts but bury them I feel lucky to have a hubby that indulges me and helps me to move forward and experiment pushing new boundries. 😊x

Latex dresses or skirts on my wife... Fetish of her with a tail butt plug too....

Maturecpl wrote:

So lovely to read your Post Mira my love. . I don't feel so abnormal now. I just wonder if other ladies have the same thoughts but bury them I feel lucky to have a hubby that indulges me and helps me to move forward and experiment pushing new boundries. 😊x

You're not abnormal hun. Unconventional in your sexual activities yes, but definitely not abnormal. I was much happier when I realised social convention could be damaging to both individual and society in general, and it was causing me a problem.

You certainly are lucky to have a husband that indulges you etc. That's how I feel about mine. He has never said anything negative about experimenting, and he's always made me feel safe about trying things and wanting things. He's helped me to overcome many barriers related to sex and I think he believes he can deal with every single one.

That, together with how loved he makes me feel, and how he makes me cum far more than any man ever has, is why I've reached the place that he can take me whenever, wherever and however he wants, and that includes him regularly pushing my boundaries. I just hang on for the ride, and love every second! Having said that, I'm asking for kink more than he is at the moment - I love it so much.

As for other women (at least, women I have spoken to over the years), some certainly do bury these thoughts, but some seem to not have them at all. x

I have three, ladies underwear, stockings and...wait for it...Women who don't shave below, bet that one has grossed a few people out.

Lady reverse face sitting me, wearing plain white cotton panties covering her bottom.

Latex and pvc here. o and french maids.

Handcuffs - hard metal police issued ones, used while being blindfolded and spanked

GinaGee74 wrote:

Handcuffs - hard metal police issued ones, used while being blindfolded and spanked

Me too GinaGee, love being cuffed or tied whilst blindfolded, spanked as hard as he likes and not stopping until buttocks are glowing red, add boob slapping, nipple pinching / puling to that and wow!!!