Fetish

Just a curiosity post this as i was talking to a friend about fetishes I have a serious foot fetish and just wondered what other peoples was ?

1 Like

nylons,open toed shoes sexy underware

Heels!! Heels just make any legs look hell of a lot sexier!!

Deffo agree on the feet and nylons!

WildThing wrote:

Deffo agree on the feet and nylons!

The irony for me is whilst my fetish is heels I can't stand feet!! I just don't get it, they actually repulse me! My OH can't even walk bare foot in the house or touch me in bed with them it's that bad!! But then thats why it's a good job we're all different and like different things!! Be a boring world if we all liked the same thing!!

Not sure it’s a fetish but sexy lingerie is my thing can’t enough of my missies wearing it

Rope and blindfolds do it for me :D

i left out that i really love to suckon toe's i perfer with nylons on but thats not a deal breaker and high heeled open toes. i like to start at the toes with my tounge then head up to clit and back down the other side.

Among other things, I have a glove fetish. Predominantly rubber gloves....

my oh pegging me after she dressed me up in her lingerie

Love a good heel with just a strap round the ankle and one goin over the toes , i dont actually know the name of the style lol

Blindfolds and a firm man do it for me!

Delightful87 wrote:

Absolutely blindfold. Ropes and ties also. Paddling and spanking , caning. Oh there is so much. I think I am not normal. I haven't even mentioned toes , feet. Piercings, ball gags, that sexy bit on a man between his balls and bottom hole . Il stop there. I think although I am a quiet dull person at work etc I'm a fetish whore in private.

Leg casts - preferably long or cylinder casts - and crutches. Forearm crutches if possible... A cast or bandaged arm in a sling is a thing of beauty too.

I don't want anyone to be hurt so needs to recreational!

Maturecpl wrote:

Delightful87 wrote:

Absolutely blindfold. Ropes and ties also. Paddling and spanking , caning. Oh there is so much. I think I am not normal. I haven't even mentioned toes , feet. Piercings, ball gags, that sexy bit on a man between his balls and bottom hole . Il stop there. I think although I am a quiet dull person at work etc I'm a fetish whore in private.
That sexy bit between his balls and hole - the gooch ;) love that being tickled

It really is gorgeous isn't it x. Hubby loves me to lick and suck it during foreplay.

Oh, that place is addictive to my husband - he absolutely loves me licking or stroking it. Found that out by accident one time.

Indeed. I moisten just seeing it . I cant explain why but I so love to go to work on this lovely place . The feel the smell and how it pleasures hubby. Xx

You can't beat a bit of rope play, but I have a thing for a hot body in gym kit or swimming suit.

It has to be pegging, my Mrs loves putting me in one of her thongs, warming me up with a couple of plugs, then thrusting hard with the strap on with the 8 inch (sometimes 10 inch) dildo. If we are feeling really naughty I have to clean the cum off her too. My favourite most amazing sex!!