Ffm threesomes

Hi
I was wondering what people's experiences with ffm threesomes was? Also how they found a female to join them. My partner and I have discussed it loads of times we are just not sure how to go about it.

Thanks in advance
Xx

Very difficult to arrange, we have been swinging for over 12 year and have only had two, both with long-term swinger friends. Apart from that the only other FMFs we've had have been in the context of foursomes, with one person 'sitting out' (we also play MFM that way too).

You'd find it much, much easier to start swinging with an MFMF. Suggest you visit a swinger club as your first experience, it's OK to watch others and you could only join in when you are both totally happy about that. It's also easier to arrange meets with other couples by way of Fabswingers, etc. Your chances of fixing an FMF that way are about zero.

Beware about inviting one of your wife's friends to join in, that doesn't work too well unless you know the friend is already a swinger. Good luck!

We did it with a friend of my partners started when drunk but continued for a while great while it lasted but it can get tricky , we do want to do it again but itโ€™s very hard to find someone I mean how do you just ask someone without getting a slap ha ha , good look and if you figure out how let me know would love to do it again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ