Fierce bustier with big tummy

Hi folks!

Asking for some advice before making a purchase… I’m slightly in love with the Fierce Diva bustier and think it would make my other half into a sex bomb as soon as she put it on.

For the past 2 years (thanks to LH) she has got into racy lingerie after I took a bit of a risk buying some for a random spare weekend. She loves wet look leggings and that kind of thing and I think she’d love the Fierce look.

Problem is, anything I’ve bought from LH that wasn’t loose fitting round the middle has sadly gone back. She seems to be a bit conscious of the tummy.

So rather than risk a return I just wondered if anyone here had tried the bustier, with DD-ish boobs and a tummy? The model in LH’s photos is lovely and apparently an 18 but doesn’t have the largest midriff :slight_smile: There seems to be boning but it looks like there might be some give in it too. Reviews are inconclusive!

Many thanks all.

1 Like

Can you link the item?

1 Like

Sorry, forgot the link!

1 Like

I think @MsSubExperimenter has this? Maybe she has a review.

I personally feel really self conscious in wet look stuff since i gained some wet because it’s not a very…forgiving material.

1 Like

I have it and I’m a 18/20 with a 38E bust.

I wouldn’t say it is loose around the stomach but it’s not tight on me either. It sits nicely against the skin rather than clinging and showing the lumps and bumps. The shoulder straps are a adjustable on the back so she can wear it a little higher or lower depending on her preference and body length. Although there is less of the lace at the front, it may be possible to position it so the lace covers enough of her stomach to then pair it with some knickers she likes or her wet look leggings.

It isn’t as form fitting as things like basques can be, so might be a good next step piece, but it might be too soon for her? What pieces have you tried that she has really liked and what has been sent back?

4 Likes

Thanks for the replies.

OH tends to be OK with bodies as long as they don’t have a tight fitted waist. Basques sometimes work but again only if they’re forgiving and not boned. My order history is giving an error on here so I can’t dig out links of things that stayed or got returned :slight_smile:

The thought of this wet look piece with pleather leggings gave me morning glory, I must say!

1 Like

Hey dude, so having looked at the listing I’d say from a stylists point of view, the fabrics seem to be stretchy which is good but depending on how much midriff your wife has, it could be a bit of a gamble in getting… worst case is it’ll emphasis her midriff more by pushing it all downwards and out under the bustier… best case it’ll support and slimline her by compacting everything in giving an hourglass silhouette.

3 Likes

It definitely looks the part I must agree leather leggings would certainly complete the look. Sorry I can’t be of any help no experience with the sizing of this one.

2 Likes

I bought my wife a fierce front hook fastening bustier( sadly now discontinued). She has a bit of a tum ( mature woman who had kids) .
Good stretch in the material in this range from what i can see , as ive bought her others.
I can honestly say my wife looks awesome in the hook front bustier.
Go for it, im sure she will kook equally awesome.

1 Like

Thanks! I didn’t go for the bustier in the end, since one of the (similar) Fierce bra sets was on sale, but alas it didn’t fit either :frowning: This time it was just not for her, tummy didn’t really get in the way but other aspects of shape did! I’ll keep trying though!

1 Like

That’s a shame @Ginger_Adonis. If you can afford to, i would buy a few items at the same time and send them back - it gives a better chance of something fitting and makes me feel more positive than lots of separate orders. Possibly just me though :woman_shrugging:

If you want to give us a bit more info about your wife’s size then we could give you some suggestions if you like? I’m a 34 D on top, size 12 top and 14-16 on the bottom. Also, what colours and styles she likes?

The bra set that I mentioned here is lovely, stretchy, shows off my boobs (hubby loves it!) And it covers my tummy but still shows off a bit of skin. Plus it’s super stretchy and comfy. I bought this when I was a size 16-18 and it still fits now that i’m a couple of sizes smaller :blush:

1 Like

That’s very nice of you to offer. To be honest I did buy a bit of a stash of stuff so it’ll get tested in stages (although she’s talking about a “fashion show” so maybe I’ll get a treat weekend!) and will hold off the returns until we’re through it all - hopefully just the first one.

She’s an 18-20ish overall (depends on the brand) and 38E up top. I got her some fancy stuff for Christmas from another vendor which fitted fine so I think it’s just pot luck really depending on the material and the type.

I might try out your suggestion which would really show off the boobs :slight_smile: - thank you again!

1 Like

My OH is also very self conscious of her size & often doesn’t beleive that she looks good in lingerie.
A little while ago I bought her this from the same range…
Lovehoney Plus Size Fierce Wet Look and Mesh Long Sleeve Dress

…and she really loved it.
She says it hold her in, in all the right places…
…and I must admit , she looks gorgeous in it.
we have since bought some more from the same range and all have been great.

2 Likes

Well, this story continues… seems OH has some preferences in lingerie and after returning the last couple of LH items, we sat and chose replacements that she thinks will definitely fit and she likes, so that’s how we’ll do it from now on :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think its lovely that you want your OH to feel great and that really comes across in your posts.
If you look at the items that have been kept there is likely to be something similar about them.

1 Like

That’s very kind of you, thanks for the comment. We got another LH shipment yesterday and got a 4/4 on the fitting and stuff so now going to work our way through them :wink:

She was delighted as she’d chosen 3 of them and I sneaked in a 4th based on the choices that I thought she’d like.

Sadly one of them was burst so even though it fitted it’ll have to go back! Straight swap though as it was my favourite and I’m looking forward to seeing it…

2 Likes