Fifty shades darker trailer.

We are planning to go the cinema to watch fifty shades darker. For afterwards not decided yet, if we book a hotel room and take a bag of naughty items with us and make it a full night out.

I'm not a fan of the books ,although I've still yet to see the first film ! The trailer for this one looks more interesting but I'm afraid Jamie Dornan still doesn't do it for me .

I do love the merchandise though , have several items from the FSOG range and I've been extremely happy with them .

I'm with you wildflower. The merchandise is better than the film 😄

The trailer looks more exciting than the first film. I'm looking forward to the new merchandise coming out, the FSOG items that I have are really good quality xx

Love your sexy new avatar Wildflower xx

Hated the books but loved the 1st film. Really looking forward to the second movie now.

I liked the book more than the movie, a lot of stuff in the book was too explicit for the film. The trailer looks exciting, I can't wait to see it.

Omg i almost wet my knickers watching it! I cant wait that long 😭

I found the first film boring.......hopefully FSD will be better x

I have to say the trailer looks way more promising than the trailer for FSOG though. More polished. And that dress is gorgeous!

I will wait for the dvd, too embarrasing wanking in cinema lol![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Throbinhood wrote:

I will wait for the dvd, too embarrasing wanking in cinema lol![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

It's dark ! No one will notice 😉😈 x

True but they might think theres a pigeon loose in cinema lol

Throbinhood wrote:

no but they might think theres a pigeon loose in cinema lol

Oh dear.....lol 😁 x

Oh my goodness that's funny 😊 I shall not look at a pigeon the same again 😜

Me and my OH watched the first one in the cinema. Think I'm going to have to read the book again! We will go and watch it when it's out ☺

Jamie Dornan is Jonathan Ross tonight at 10.20pm on itv.

72 days to go.

Sorry can't get excited the bloke playing Christian doesn't float my boat, hated the first three chapters of the first book, but love the toys ect.

New trailer today ...

Who has seen it? 

Ive just seen it, Looks good ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hopefully its a big improvement on the first one!