Fifty shades darker trailer.

Who has seen the trailer? It is on the blog if you haven't. Looks impressive so far, I'm more excited about darker than the first film.

I just hope the pace will get better. Personally, I found the first movie over all quite decent (cinematography and soundtrack were spot on), way better than the book in my very personal but honest opinion, except for the pace. The first part was like a rollercoaster of scenes, often unrelated to one another, like a collage thing, then the second had the speed of a slug on Valium.

The source material being what it is - to be clear: I didn't like the books one bit - the movies have the chance to make things better. Fifty Shades Of Grey managed to reduce the cringe-worthy parts to a minimum, I really hope Darker will do the same.

Thing is, I still got a lot of second-hand embarasment when I watched it after my father told me he had seen it too. Mostly because of the contents of my bedside table and compartment beneath the bed.

I just hope Lovehoney sells her mask from the movie.

I just hope Lovehoney sells her mask from the movie.

I had the same thought when watching the trailer!

The difference between the book as film that I didn't like with FSOG was there were too many important scenes cut out that played an important part of the story.

Yes the soundtrack was spot with some particular outstanding songs. Hopefully they will do as well with darker.

Yes that must have been an awkard conversation with you dad about FSOG geeky Eleanor.

The mask would be lovely to purchase it would look great in my wife masquerade masks collection she has up in the bedroom.

The song in the trailer already has me hooked - one of my favourites

The trailer is good! I look forward to toys from the movie.

I just hope this means some more FOSG products! Missed out on a few last time and loved the silky lube!!

I also like the mask 😄 I didn't love the first movie, but thought it was alright, hope the next one is better :)

I absolutely loved the trailer. I wasn't sure where it was going at first but I love how it became this love-story-mystery hybrid! Can't blooming wait.

It seems a long time until release.

It looks good 😃 I enjoyed the first one but bits of it were annoying ( I still can't work out why she didn't use her safe word and then kicked off). I know it's a film but still it does portray sadists and anyone who practices bdsm in a bad light.

Looking forward to it anyway 😊

The version of crazy in love does seem to be a very well sang version of the song. Loved what Beyoncé did with crazy in love in the first film.

Have a watched the trailer a few times tonight. It certainly has got the excitement levels built up and still a while till February yet.

We have been buzzing (pun intended) around the office about this WOOP WOOP 

Has anyone got their date set for the film ready? OH, alone or maybe a friend ...

I am hoping we get to go as a LH collective again 

lmh95 wrote:

Love the mask too and her dress. 

![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes") That dress - Lovely 

If I manage to see it in the cinema it will be a miracle!

Nope. I can't say I'm a fifty shades fan 😅

I'm a big fan of FS and really loved the trailer. Looks like all important features of the book are going to be included, which is always good. I think with the new director and script writer it may mean we see a lot of difference with this one compared to the first.

Fully intend to spend Valentine's Day alone at the cinema lol

Ps I hope lovehoney stock the products from the film again - especially that beautiful mask!

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Has anyone got their date set for the film ready? Oh, alone or maybe a friend ...

I think we will be incorporating it in a Valentines day out , complete with "afters" once we get back . So we will be booking some days off work around that period .

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Has anyone got their date set for the film ready? Oh, alone or maybe a friend ...

I reckon the Lovehoney crew should go but put a more "Rocky Horror" take on it. I can just see them all, sat in the cinema, waving "Charlie Tangos" & "Greedy Girls" on full speed during the intimate scenes...