Fifty shades of grey real feel rabbit - not as hard?

I’ve been looking at this rabbit for a while as I have been wanting to try out the fifty shades of grey line for a while as they look sleek and I watched the movie for the first time a few weeks ago and Christian Grey in the movie was :ok_hand::eggplant:. I watched the video in the description of it and it looks super flexible and soft. If anyone has this, is it softer than other rabbits? I find that some rabbits are too hard for me and I can’t use them every time I masturbate which makes me sad because rabbits are my favourite toys. It is a bit expensive but if it’s as flexible as the video suggests in the description I’m definitely investing in it :sweat_smile:

Yes it is, the shaft on it is awesome.

It is very flexible and the top is sizeable and filling but really squishy. I’ll get it out later and see if I can get some piccies to demonstrate what I mean for Monday. I don’t have any of the other FSOG Greedy Girls but I would imagine they all have a similar flexibility (someone please correct me if I’m wrong?) but it is the squishy head in this model that really does it for me and hits just the right spot in just the right way.

The ears aren’t my favourite but I think they’re the same on all of them.

Going to tag @Ian_Chimp too to add Mrs. Chimp’s view as they have this one as well as, I believe, a Happy Rabbit for comparison.

1 Like

It sounds like its dual density. Which would make it softer, but it all depends on how rigid the core is :woman_shrugging: sadly not one i have so i cant say.

The rocks off a spot rabbit, and the we vibe nova’s are really flexible.
Ive got the rocks off one and you can almost bend the shaft into a u shape. The ear part is also super flexible. Makes it fun for g spotting with and means it fits brilliantly (i struggle with bunnies, often the ear/shaft space isnt enough for me)

1 Like

Here’s my review of it, if that’s any good?

I can pull them out to compare if you want to know anything else. :+1:

1 Like

The only one I have is the thrusting one and I don’t think it’s got the flexibility (probably because it’s got the thrusting mechanism inside), I think it’s fairly firm. Though obviously I can’t compare directly since it’s the only one I have!

1 Like

I’ve popped in some photos that show the flexibility that should appear on Monday, sounds like it definitely has more flex than some of the range. Thanks @Cassii .

1 Like

I’ve got them out and compared them, and I’d say that both are as flexible as each other for most of the shaft (from just above the point that’s about level with the bunny-nose). The end of the Happy Rabbit G-Spot is really firm, so stops being flexible at that point, whereas the FSOG Real-Feel seems to be flexible all the way up. :+1:

The FSOG Real-Feel looks a bit beefier, due to its extra cushioning, but they feel a similar size in use.

1 Like

@Cassii what are your thoughts on the thrusting one if you don’t mind me asking? Like overall? I’m thinking about getting that one too, haha.

1 Like

@sharbur hopefully helpful pics here

1 Like

Totally love it. It’s quite girthy and firm, so be aware of that. But I think it’s amazing, I wrote a review on it :blush:

@Peitho ahhh yes those help a lot, thank you :slight_smile:

I surprised my OH with one as a gift. Her first impressions was it looked big, but when she tried it she loved it. She said it feels great and easy to use, plus it hits the spot just right to bring on an Orgasm.