Filming ourselves

Me and my OH have recently started filming ourselves during sex. We use an old phone that we are starting to build up a little collection of clips. I find it very hot to see it from this perspective and it's nice to watch during alone time. Anyone else film? Why do you like it? What looks good and any good ideas?

5 Likes

We film ourselves and have quite a collection. We like to be romantic so start clothed with lots of kissing and then slowly strip. I have filmed with my iPhone me giving a BJ until he explodes into a facial which was really hot. Security of the recording is important. We never share on line a store our recordings in a secure and secret place.

2 Likes

This is something we adore. It taeks some planning - the right time the setting, the outfit ( lingerie etc ) and then see where to moment goes.... Its sucha thrill to see ourselves.... Its the perfect start to some frantic passion.

2 Likes

Pics & videos are in important part of our relationship(s). Rarely is it planned just what's happening. Ours is relatively complicated as I am long term extra 1/3 to a couple so there are effectively 4 relationships in 1! The primary couple (Husband/Wife), me & her, me & him plus the threesome. Our 'rule' is that if we get up to anything without someone we tell the other. This often involves us take pics/videos to share with the other- for me it's often for solo play. We never film the whole session but just snippets/highlight so no one feels left out, we joke our relationship is not an affair as it's not behind the others back(s)! My current favourite is using the boomerang feature on my phone- a small video clip.

1 Like

We don't do much filming but we do take naughty pictures and we do post a few online. We have a phone specifically for it with its own email account and everything so there is no overlap.

3 Likes

We have been doing this from the start of our relationship (for 15 years now). We're both visual people and like looking at the results afterwards. We just put a camera on a bedside table or a tripod and play. We often do this when playing with swinger friends too, you soon forget there is a camera there and act naturally. Afterwards we swap videos and photos. Happy memories!

We regularly film ourselves. I think it spices things up, its a bit of fun and something different. The first few times was not as hot as I thought it would be and for different reasons. Watching back was more checking our fat bits and things in the house or the camera angle or lighting being poor but once we got in to the swing of it we enjoyed it and have saved a good collection that I love watching. I loved ones of her stripping and playing with herself :drooling_face:.
Not done it for a while now…

1 Like

@Holly_Love I like the idea of posting anonymously online but i know the wife would never go for it.

2 Likes

Same as me except the other way round its the hubs doesnt seem keen :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

@SewSaucy im trying to get her to pluck up the courage to post a pic on here. My wife has zero confidence and i keep saying maybe if she gets others opinions then she might start to believe what i say about her.

1 Like

We’re both 70 and while we’re both happy enough with our perceived body images I think it would be too much of a reality check to actually see ourselves performing on film.

We have a few of our old camcorder videos that Ive transfered to computer from many moons ago of us having sex
In recent years we use our phones so we can easy video different positions or use to send to eachother of solo play

2 Likes

@MrsmrB

I was the same as I don’t have any body convenience but posted a Lingerie photo not showing my face
And being honest the nice comments the members leave really give me a boost

3 Likes

Thinking of doing this … have a little tripod …

Anyone had the nightmare scenario of coming across a partners sex video from previous relationship?.. I think I’d find it hot and awful all at once !

@Hubby.and.Wife thats what im really hoping for her. As i say weve been together basically 20 years and she has never had confidence in her body and me telling her snd doing my best to show her i think shes beautiful everyday has made no difference so i thought maybe if she had 100 people say it it mayy sink inn s little bit.

2 Likes

Unfortunately speaking from experience as much as you tell her hoe beautiful and sexy shebis she’ll not feel it until SHE see’s it, lots and lots of complimens and telling her what exactly looks great today or what parts of her you just love so much will help your right in that maybe posting will show her how gorgeous she is and it’ll help her begin to feel it, but its a massive step for someone with such low self esteem/confidence and ultimately we dont believe it until we feel it ourselves … I am exactly the same, i have absolutely zero confidence or self esteem, so much so that i struggle to even wear anything for my hubs but the thought of posting anonymous online somehow gets me hot under the collar :see_no_evil: he’s super confident just he seems somehow reserved over the online aspcet :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

@SewSaucy thank you for the advice being a man im probably not the best at it but i do try to compliment certain areas i know she has hang ups about. Even after so many years shes not 100% comfortable around me every once in a while shell get into a position and be like nope not doing that it folds my belly up and looks horrible lol. I have been suggesting her posting a lingerie pic on here as this group is fantastic and i know she wont get any trolls being negative people will pick out the good bits snd point them out to her. Thing is a fantasy id like to fulfill is to go to a swiger/sex club,not to swap partners but juust to enjoy watching the goings on and hsve our own fun with an audience and although she likes the idea she is too uncomfortable with her own hangs ups for her to consider the idea for now

1 Like

@MrsmrB

Post a photo of herself in something sexy, don’t show her face
Everyone is beautiful in they on way anyway
And not everyone sees what we see
ie if put a few pounds on over the years but a lot of people/guys like it (a curvy girl)
As I think ive got a big arse but hubby loved it and that’s what matters

3 Likes

@MrsmrB yes you are absolutely right, its lovely that you do try-some dont!

Lol to the changing position-totally get it

Photos is a lovely idea & it probably really would help her see herself as others do- maybe you coulf suggest one night her dress for you and then while she’s there feeling all sensual tell her how gorgeous it looks and asl if you can take a photo to show her, then see how she feels. A big thing for me is i dress and take some really great pics BUT i havent seen it from anothers perspective so to me i look awful for him… I’d love to and often ask if he’d take pics of me but atm it seems to be a no :woman_shrugging: so maybe having you telling her not only how great she looks but asking to take/have a photo and then showing her might help her see how stunning she is? Just a suggestion, i could be way off and you already do this :joy:

Swingers clubs are definitely intriguing they sound/look so fun and indeed not the sharing aspect just the whole atmosphere but yea confidence plays a huge role in those.

1 Like

My partner and I have been discussing that topic but are very wary that with technology nower days, maybe somebody could get a copy of the video through say wi-fi? Any tips on how to keep our own
hOT video an not being concerned about it leaking out?

1 Like